Only people mentioned by Digital_Foxhole in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 May, 01:54
In response Digital Foxhole to his Publication
Amen to that. Totally agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
18 May, 09:11
Agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
18 May, 01:59
Amen to that! As for the players taking the knee bullshit screw off.

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
18 May, 02:02
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
IT's A SIGN THAT
THEIR
ASS HOLE IS SORE

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
18 May, 01:56
Look mom i grew up to play a game! Uhg

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
04 May, 09:05
Completely agree! πŸ’–

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 May, 03:28
Honest question as this has always troubled me during my whole decades long awakening. All Military take the Oath to protect and defend the Constitution. In reality, we are aware of higher ups, ie; Generals & Admirals that turned to the dark side, and gave orders against protecting and defending the Constitution, that were in favor of securing the interests of the Nazi World Order. Is it possible for a lower ranked person to call out orders that are against the U.S. Constitution or is everything twisted to give a reason for why certain actions, missions are in the best interest of the U.S? I often wonder if the movie, A Few Good Men, came out as soft disclosure to what can happen if bad orders are followed or not followed. Is there a checks and balances that has a chance in hell of holding the highest up to the integrity of the Oath? Is this why so many are committing suicide? China/Deep State are running the U.S. How did that happen? Honest question to anyone with insight. Thank you.

Digital Foxhole @Digital_Foxhole
04 May, 03:34
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It is the duty of all military personnel to obey orders unless that order is unconstitutional. That said, you must choose your battles wisley and have good cause to disobey any order.