Digital Foxhole @Digital_Foxhole
04 May, 02:54
ThisπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 May, 03:28
In response Digital Foxhole to his Publication
Honest question as this has always troubled me during my whole decades long awakening. All Military take the Oath to protect and defend the Constitution. In reality, we are aware of higher ups, ie; Generals & Admirals that turned to the dark side, and gave orders against protecting and defending the Constitution, that were in favor of securing the interests of the Nazi World Order. Is it possible for a lower ranked person to call out orders that are against the U.S. Constitution or is everything twisted to give a reason for why certain actions, missions are in the best interest of the U.S? I often wonder if the movie, A Few Good Men, came out as soft disclosure to what can happen if bad orders are followed or not followed. Is there a checks and balances that has a chance in hell of holding the highest up to the integrity of the Oath? Is this why so many are committing suicide? China/Deep State are running the U.S. How did that happen? Honest question to anyone with insight. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Foxhole @Digital_Foxhole
It is the duty of all military personnel to obey orders unless that order is unconstitutional. That said, you must choose your battles wisley and have good cause to disobey any order.
03:34 PM - May 04, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Digital_Foxhole in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 May, 03:46
In response Digital Foxhole to his Publication
Yes, that was really stressed in that movie, when Demi's character warned Toms character that if he accused an officer of something he couldn't prove, he could go to prison for life. So Intense, I can't imagine the pressure, let alone the internal conflict if ordered to do something that one suspects is helping the enemy. Everyone rallies to support the Military and I often think the support they need is from the general public holding the generals and admirals accountable to be acting in the best interest of the U.S.A. What if the American people filed a class action against an admiral or general suspected of being in cahoots with the CCP or UN etc. I wonder how that would go down. Why do you think the suicide rate is so high from returning Vets? My Father was in the Airforce in the late 50s, control tower, and all I ever got from him was "Do what your Told. Be Quiet." as if civilian life depended on it. He couldn't answer much for me. That was a different era though.