Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
25 January, 10:01
Unpopular opinion, but how can you read the book of Revelations and not believe that something like lizard people could exist? 👀 (be nice lol) 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
No offense intended, but the beast in Revelation isn't an actual beast..(although God could make a beast like that if He chose to) It's symbolic of a beast system...The animals represent the four superpowers that would rise after Christ's birth.The Leopard head represents Germany, theBear represents Russia, the Lion represents England & the dragon represents the New World Order.
10:36 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PraisnJoy in this post can reply
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
05 February, 09:01
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
my ex husband always said that China was the bear, not Russia. I was always told Russia was the beast, but as time goes on I do believe the beast is China.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
05 February, 12:57
In response Sam Mccall to her Publication
Here's a list of National Animals...Some countries have more than 1 National Animal, like China...They have the dragon & the panda...Russia is the bear...United Kingdom has several, including the lion, the dragon...😊 https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
25 January, 10:53
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
I guess I missed that upon reading the Word of God. I really do not mean disrespect at all, but not everything has a double meaning. Especially the Word of God. We have to look past the deceptive way of thinking that was programmed into our brains through our schools and churches. It really is hard to accept that our whole life has been a lie, but I hope this movement can open the minds of God's people. Bless you, patriot! I love everyone on this platform regardless of our differences of views on all this craziness going on ❤️