Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Unpopular opinion, but how can you read the book of Revelations and not believe that something like lizard people could exist? 👀 (be nice lol) 🤗
10:01 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Alexandra Neve @Alex
05 February, 09:19
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
AND IN THE BIBLE ARE CODES..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 09:37
In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication
Idk if I agree there. I think the Bible is pretty straight forward. There is definitely a lot missing and a lot of altercations in the Bible we have today. I think we have been brainwashed to look at a lot of what goes on in the bible as "codes" because why would we ever believe that there are beasts that live under our Earth?! There may be more clarity if scientist even knew what the heck was down there. We know more anout outerspace than the depth of our own oceans. Does that make sense? What are they hiding under there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
05 February, 09:16
I THINK MORE THAN ONE MEANING EXISTS!!! dont't forget we do not have the complete BIBLE!!..

05 February, 09:26
In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication
Yes, absolutely. I've read that we have a fraction of revelations and of course there is the missing books such as Enoch. The lizard people theory is still becoming more believable to me. Why can't anyone tell us with certainty what is underneath us. We know more about galaxies light years away than we know about what is at the depths of our oceans. That just doesn't make sense to me. What are they hiding?

Ghost Slayer @Texas
05 February, 09:03
What wabout the creature that gaurd God's thorn. He does make other living creatures that look strang to us. God can make anthing he wants. Even though it would scare man,

Revelation 4: 6-8
6 Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.
In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and wa

05 February, 09:08
In response Ghost Slayer to her Publication
Yes!! I had to reread Revelations with an open mind. Crazy how the brainwashing made it all seem make believe. I questioned the lizard people theory until i took a deep dive back into Revelations. The beasts coming from the ocean. The Sheol. Look up the Kola Borehole in Russia. I believe they drilled straight into the Sheol/hell 😳

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
25 January, 10:36
No offense intended, but the beast in Revelation isn't an actual beast..(although God could make a beast like that if He chose to) It's symbolic of a beast system...The animals represent the four superpowers that would rise after Christ's birth.The Leopard head represents Germany, theBear represents Russia, the Lion represents England & the dragon represents the New World Order.

25 January, 10:53
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
I guess I missed that upon reading the Word of God. I really do not mean disrespect at all, but not everything has a double meaning. Especially the Word of God. We have to look past the deceptive way of thinking that was programmed into our brains through our schools and churches. It really is hard to accept that our whole life has been a lie, but I hope this movement can open the minds of God's people. Bless you, patriot! I love everyone on this platform regardless of our differences of views on all this craziness going on ❤️

Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
05 February, 09:01
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
my ex husband always said that China was the bear, not Russia. I was always told Russia was the beast, but as time goes on I do believe the beast is China.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
25 January, 10:33
Or Genesis, Nephilim and child -sacrifice to Baal the Bible says it all and these evil spirits or bloodline exists but GOD WON

25 January, 10:39
In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication
So happy to have a platform where we can speak about what is in the Bible freely. God is preparing the hearts of many through this movement! ❤️