Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
25 January, 10:01
Unpopular opinion, but how can you read the book of Revelations and not believe that something like lizard people could exist? 👀 (be nice lol) 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
25 January, 10:36
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
No offense intended, but the beast in Revelation isn't an actual beast..(although God could make a beast like that if He chose to) It's symbolic of a beast system...The animals represent the four superpowers that would rise after Christ's birth.The Leopard head represents Germany, theBear represents Russia, the Lion represents England & the dragon represents the New World Order.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Mccall @Mccalsa78
my ex husband always said that China was the bear, not Russia. I was always told Russia was the beast, but as time goes on I do believe the beast is China.
09:01 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mccalsa78 in this post can reply
Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
05 February, 12:57
In response Sam Mccall to her Publication
Here's a list of National Animals...Some countries have more than 1 National Animal, like China...They have the dragon & the panda...Russia is the bear...United Kingdom has several, including the lion, the dragon...😊 https://en.wikipedia.org/w...