Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
04 May, 11:58
In response STL Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American And proud of it @Wsconnor
04 May, 11:13
love when student schools the teacher. student was well spoken. wise way beyond his years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
04 May, 11:11
Agree 200%! Kudos to this young man for pointing out the obvious! And may I add, SO REFRESHING to know there ARE YOUNG MEN with BALLS😉!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 May, 10:50
misspellings are important

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
04 May, 10:31
Nothing has changed since I was in High School in the 60's. My Algebra teacher had Tenure and would sit behind his desk reading Field and Stream while we worked on problems. I asked him for help on a formula and he told me "Read your book" to which I replied "I did read it and I don't understand the formula" to which he replied "Read it again"
I lost it and said "I may not understand Algebra but I'm great at English and the Root of the word Teacher is Teach, so why don't you put the magazine in a drawer and do your damn job?"
I was expelled from the class with a failing grade.
Tenure for teachers needs to go because it breeds entitlement and contempt and disdain for those they are supposed to be helping.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 May, 11:02
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
been there, got a GED instead

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
04 May, 11:08
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Loved your story. We probably all have examples of “teachers” that made a difference in our lives...both positive and negative. Those who shared the love of learning, rather than what we were learning, were the best in my memories.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
04 May, 10:17
Teachers like that are garbage.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
04 May, 10:14
The student of course.
Great job!

farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
04 May, 09:35
well played young man 👍