P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Ambulance were just seen responding to 13 booms at the C_A HQ. Dan Scavino recently started following 838 people on Twitter. Coincedentally, Q drop 838 says “BOOM.” It’s also worth noting that VK returned from silence today at 13:13. Eyes WIDE open Patriots!!!

“I’m going to splinter the CIA in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.”—JFK

photo credit: @i4ni2th4a2th

link: https://twitter.com/thebia...

Photo 1/2
07:39 PM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
07 May, 12:34
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
does evil always eventually turn on itself, self destruct? or in this case splinter into a thousand pieces? 🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
05 May, 09:32
Hydroxychloroquine... HCQ
Azithromycine... A
Invermectin...I

just an non coincidental random obscure observation 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
05 May, 07:34
What a time to be alive!
We are the witnesses.
Trumpsters. Watchers. Informants. Digital Warriors.
Complete strangers with enough love and fortitude to put ourselves out there despite public ridicule.
When it all goes down on a transparent level---when the sleepers awaken---I want us all to be on the rooftops of courthouses and tall buildings with American Flags, Bibles and Hologram Machines projecting pics of Trump&Jesus&The military for the world to see.
I envision a nonthreatening lightning bolt flashing in the sky spelling out the word ANON and the letter Q right above it.
The shirts we will be wearing will say...I FREAKING TOLD YA SO!

That is my dream for us as ANONS.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
04 May, 12:17
Has anyone else noticed that in Q#44 that the letters in brackets spell out "this week"?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 May, 11:40
@cowboyw2b . Does that make tomorrow 11.4?

joann ferguson donated @joann212
03 May, 10:38
The walls are falling down

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
03 May, 08:52
https://www.earthtv.com/en...

Looks like ambulances at the WH.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
03 May, 08:48
Lot's of 13 comms today.

5.3.2021 = 13💥

123rd day of the year 💥

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.

Put on the full ARMOR OF GOD so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

May God Bless us all. 🙏

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
03 May, 08:39
What a very odd and vague thing to say...
Is there an ABC related link to this?

I wish they had a link to ABC saying this, or...
is this just their 'reconstructed click-bait tweet' of the article? I... I'm just seeing screenshots so I dunno.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
03 May, 08:17
booms re mockingbird media?

first thing i think of 😅 🧛‍♀️

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 May, 01:22
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Yep

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
03 May, 08:04
Heavenly FatherGod, we pray for your divine intervention to rid this world of evil. We asked that you protect all of those who are fighting evil and give them all they need to succeed. Please give all of us the strength to walk in faith and not fear. Show us how we can help. Show us where you want us to be. Show us what you need for us to do. We say all of these things in Jesus Christ’ holy name, amen!

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
03 May, 08:55
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Amen

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
04 May, 12:46
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Amen

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
03 May, 07:42
Let's pray they arrested a bunch of bastards!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 May, 07:50
In response Marianne COWGER to her Publication
A bunch? How ‘bout all of ‘em!!,,,,,

Angel Joy @superradangel
03 May, 07:41
crazy ready. rock steady.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 May, 07:40
Doooo it, Q!!!

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
03 May, 08:44
In response Angie Mac to her Publication