P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
03 May, 07:39
Ambulance were just seen responding to 13 booms at the C_A HQ. Dan Scavino recently started following 838 people on Twitter. Coincedentally, Q drop 838 says “BOOM.” It’s also worth noting that VK returned from silence today at 13:13. Eyes WIDE open Patriots!!!

“I’m going to splinter the CIA in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.”—JFK

photo credit: @i4ni2th4a2th

link: https://twitter.com/thebia...

Photo 1/2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
What a time to be alive!
We are the witnesses.
Trumpsters. Watchers. Informants. Digital Warriors.
Complete strangers with enough love and fortitude to put ourselves out there despite public ridicule.
When it all goes down on a transparent level---when the sleepers awaken---I want us all to be on the rooftops of courthouses and tall buildings with American Flags, Bibles and Hologram Machines projecting pics of Trump&Jesus&The military for the world to see.
I envision a nonthreatening lightning bolt flashing in the sky spelling out the word ANON and the letter Q right above it.
The shirts we will be wearing will say...I FREAKING TOLD YA SO!

That is my dream for us as ANONS.
07:34 AM - May 05, 2021
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Messiah One Is Coming, click on at the bottom under it