Bill & Melinda Gates divorce = Parting of the Gates

Bill GATES = GATES of HELL (BI = HE)

= The PARTING of the GATES of HELL
07:02 PM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 May, 10:23
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
05 May, 03:09
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
hahahaaa..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sondergeist Kyle @Sondergeist
03 May, 08:29
Assumng M/M Gates are still living, someone posted an interesting theory on Telegram just now (I can't remember what channel I was on so I am not taking credit for this). Bezos was able to sell a lot of his stock in Amazon (last year? Two years ago?) without causing a sharp drop in the stock price because the court ordered him to sell to settle with his wife. If he didn't have a legit excuse, the sale would have raised a lot of eyebrows. Maybe Bill & Melinda are doing the same thing? If they strongly suspect the market will crash, they want to get their cash out early while having a legitimate excuse for selling. Interesting.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
03 May, 08:43
In response Sondergeist Kyle to his Publication
🎯🎯 When I saw that I knew it only had to do with money likeBezos and figured it was something similar. I don’t understand all of the laws and tax havens but you can bet this is purely a money move.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
03 May, 08:02
Ye Well Fook Gates And Anybody Who Looks Like Him.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
03 May, 07:30
27 years = 27 Club

2+7 = 9 (3x3 - Three Three’s) = 333
3x333 = 999 (999 (inverted) = 666)

2+7 = 9 (a completion number, Zero comes after Nine 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0)

*Their metaphysical presence on the world stage is complete.

BILL AND MELINDA GATES DIED IN 2013 ACCORDING TO ANCESTRY.COM (see pic below)

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
03 May, 10:07
I heard that they were hung in India around that time for vaccines that caused deaths and crippling on children.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 May, 07:24
Yep India they swung by a rope

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
03 May, 07:18
I wish you a slow horrible death, I know the slowest ALLOWED might be hanging or electricution, Ithink you should get 5 vaccines a day, until you die.