Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
03 May, 07:02
Bill & Melinda Gates divorce = Parting of the Gates

Bill GATES = GATES of HELL (BI = HE)

= The PARTING of the GATES of HELL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sondergeist Kyle @Sondergeist
03 May, 08:29
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Assumng M/M Gates are still living, someone posted an interesting theory on Telegram just now (I can't remember what channel I was on so I am not taking credit for this). Bezos was able to sell a lot of his stock in Amazon (last year? Two years ago?) without causing a sharp drop in the stock price because the court ordered him to sell to settle with his wife. If he didn't have a legit excuse, the sale would have raised a lot of eyebrows. Maybe Bill & Melinda are doing the same thing? If they strongly suspect the market will crash, they want to get their cash out early while having a legitimate excuse for selling. Interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
🎯🎯 When I saw that I knew it only had to do with money likeBezos and figured it was something similar. I don’t understand all of the laws and tax havens but you can bet this is purely a money move.
08:43 PM - May 03, 2021
In response Sondergeist Kyle to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LaLaLo 1776, click on at the bottom under it