DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
New information on how Hillary knew Benghazi was a planned attack was just released....something we all knew. The four people responsible need to pay for their crimes cuz Benghazi ain't goin away!

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
05:12 PM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
04 May, 08:08
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Today we would be THE PERFECT time to end this entire mockery of a plan and begin REAL and TRUE justice for ALL to SEE!

It is the ONLY way. Until we SEE mass and public arrests of those who have committed crimes against us for decades, we have no country at all.

Sad to see Trump cookie cutter statements every day, but zero actions. Trump talks. Flynn talks. Lincoln Wood talks.....a whole lot of talking, but zero action.

END THIS MOTHER FUCKING SCAM TODAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
04 May, 09:28
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Have you tried explaining this entire evil mess to someone and gotten a blank response?
Twenty years ago nobody gave a shit about vaccines being harmful.
No that it is in their circles of friends and family it matters.
Is this true or false?

It would be lovely to be able to rush this along but some among us think they are the wiser.
Arrest and then what a corrupt justice System that releases them?
Evil lost a long time ago.
We are not going backwards.
This is The Clean Up of Centuries of Corruption.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
03 May, 05:35
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
yes, knew it from day one...HANG them high and let them dangle in the wind for all to see!!! (ANALOG REPLAYS ARE FINE WITH ME!)

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
03 May, 05:40
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Exactly! Long as I see them swinging in the air I'm good!