John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 May, 05:04
Question of the day:

Why are you paying more than something is worth?

Where I am atm basic food stuffs are dirt cheap. You can have rice and chicken for under a dollar. If you can't afford that there are restaurants that will feed you for free, you just ask. You can buy a new shirt for $3 and new pants for $5 or less. No brand names but you can eat and dress for around $1.50 a day. Basics are cheap. You want a sugar drink? It is about $20 a case.
Why are Americans paying $30-50 for underwear?
Why are the retailers charging that much?
Simple, because you pay it. Stop paying more than something is worth and you will see prices fall like leaves. Stop keeping up with the Jones's. That is mocking bird making you do that. No one cares what label is on your clothes, car, or food. You think they do because you do. Stop caring and start living a brand free, amazingly fulfilled life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
Well said! I don't shop places where it costs an arm and a leg for over-priced goods. I don't buy 'brand name' clothing, and never have...and never, ever, have I worn clothing, shoes, or anything that has their logo visible plastered on it (think on it: : that means when you buy clothing, etc, with their giant visible logo, you are actually paying THEM to advertise their product for free?!) I buy timeless clothing, not trendy, and it never goes out of style. I have an outfit I bought, and only wear for special occ. I bought 30 years ago, still fits,it doesn't look out of style, and is in better than excellent condition. Everyone always comments on how lovely it is and asks where I bought it lol...hint: I bought it in excellent shape at G'Will. I also compare pricing, whatever I buy, and find there ARE good deals to be had no matter what I'm looking for. I don't impulse shop/buy. Back in the '50's, "keeping up with the Joneses" was not something folks looked on as a positive trait. I
10:54 AM - May 03, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CountryJoy in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
05 May, 12:12
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
You seem like a very smart person. Spread the word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396