IntoThe Light @Star_cth
02 May, 01:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 May, 05:53
In response IntoThe Light to her Publication
Comfort who? The normies are feeling very comfortable with their house arrest, I mean stay at home jobs, unemployment checks, food delivery services and with the protection of their pseudo vaccines. And if, if, we ever get to Trump being reinstalled as the legally and rightfully elected President by the people, of the Constitutional Republic, the normies will say," I knew it all along." They won't be shocked. Hollywood, TV and the MSM has everyone desensitized to the horrors of drinking blood, torture, enslavement, kidnapping, rape and the fall from Grace of their icons. Just another day for them to get news of psychos and their behavior. The world out there seems very happy with itself. Go ahead, into town and see who is protesting what? Trumpers are having rally parties, everyone is planning for their big Memorial Day weekend celebration, the airlines are packed with travelers, many businesses can not keep up with demand for products and services. Did we skip over an event or what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
GREAT RESUME :
#NORMIES CONFORM

CONFORMITY TO MAINSTREAN ITS THE #NORMIES ENTIRE LIFE
+
NOW EVEN DESENTIZATION TO THE EVIL

" And if, if, we ever get to Trump being reinstalled as the legally and rightfully elected President by the people, of the Constitutional Republic, the normies will say," I knew it all along."

#MAGA
#Trump
#wwg1wga
#STOPTHESTEAL
#Potus
#QANON
06:27 PM - May 02, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from newbeginnings164 Discrete, click on at the bottom under it