IntoThe Light @Star_cth
02 May, 01:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Comfort who? The normies are feeling very comfortable with their house arrest, I mean stay at home jobs, unemployment checks, food delivery services and with the protection of their pseudo vaccines. And if, if, we ever get to Trump being reinstalled as the legally and rightfully elected President by the people, of the Constitutional Republic, the normies will say," I knew it all along." They won't be shocked. Hollywood, TV and the MSM has everyone desensitized to the horrors of drinking blood, torture, enslavement, kidnapping, rape and the fall from Grace of their icons. Just another day for them to get news of psychos and their behavior. The world out there seems very happy with itself. Go ahead, into town and see who is protesting what? Trumpers are having rally parties, everyone is planning for their big Memorial Day weekend celebration, the airlines are packed with travelers, many businesses can not keep up with demand for products and services. Did we skip over an event or what?
05:53 PM - May 02, 2021
In response IntoThe Light to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
IntoThe Light @Star_cth
03 May, 03:12
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
We will see what the future brings and there will certainly be normies who will say that. But I don't think that's the majority of the population. I see it here in Germany. People are tired of the lockdowns and the restrictions and more and more people are not going to vaccinations. Frustration is high and soon it will really escalate. Especially when it comes to the savings, the car or maybe the own house, which will be taken away. The truth will always come out. Many people will be shocked and still wake up. These people need our help and not hate. Hate is not the solution. Not even towards the normies.
Our job is not to wake people up and save them, but to understand, forgive and still love. Even if they were blind. Every person has his own tempo and we have to respect that. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 May, 03:36
In response IntoThe Light to her Publication
Um, no one said anything about hate.🧐 I was stating my observations. Also, the U.S. is a very different culture from Germany. We are very desensitized people here. I don't know what will shocking to anyone. Have you seen our news? Have you seen what Hollywood puts out? Its awful, very violent, scary, oversexualized and twisted. I bet if the Pope is the first arrested, people will be like, "Yes we knew that was a problem with some people in the church." just like they did when they learned of all of the Boyscout Leaders molesting boys. Sadly, the public didn't seem phased. The masses here will be shocked only IF the media tells them to be shocked. The normies just want social acceptance and go along with whatever the flavor of the day is. If/when the news comes out about I don't even know what anymore, if delivered by our Military or those that flipped, in a matter of fact tone, there will be no shock. Hillary is already all over our trash rags for being disgusting and no one cares.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 May, 06:29
GREAT RESUME :
#NORMIES CONFORM

CONFORMITY TO MAINSTREAN ITS THE#NORMIES ENTIRE LIFE
+
NOW EVEN DESENTIZATION TO THE EVIL

" And if, if, we ever get to Trump being reinstalled as the legally and rightfully elected President by the people, of the Constitutional Republic, the normies will say," I knew it all along."

#MAGA
#Trump
#wwg1wga
#STOPTHESTEAL
#Potus
#QANON

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
02 May, 06:27
GREAT RESUME :
#NORMIES CONFORM

CONFORMITY TO MAINSTREAN ITS THE #NORMIES ENTIRE LIFE
+
NOW EVEN DESENTIZATION TO THE EVIL

" And if, if, we ever get to Trump being reinstalled as the legally and rightfully elected President by the people, of the Constitutional Republic, the normies will say," I knew it all along."

#MAGA
#Trump
#wwg1wga
#STOPTHESTEAL
#Potus
#QANON