Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
25 January, 05:36
Santa Surfing 1/25/2021 - Video
NOTE: DISCORD JUST BANNED SSBB SERVER / CHANNELS
FBI posts TESLA Docs!
DOJ makes power move!
WH is still closed with more proof!

https://youtu.be/hvNra3BTG...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Bee @BonBon
25 January, 05:52
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
I wish youd get on telegram. the chat room is great but wed rather get updates from you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
val dawn @valdawntx
25 January, 08:10
In response Bonnie Bee to his Publication
telegram has gotten bad...tons of fake accounts. I could never figure discord out (now I don't have to). This site is easy to navigate. my biggest concern being here was/is if they ever want to tag 'round up' all the patriots here we are! praying we are on a safe site. Pretty please let this movie end already. I really can't take much more.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
I am so happy this site is up and running. Free speech hopefully has finally found a home!
08:12 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response val dawn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PeacefulPower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Power, click on at the bottom under it