Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 May, 12:13
👀👀👀👀👀🕶🕶🕶🕶🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 May, 01:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Heck of a coincidence...
Dan Scavino posts ‘GERONIMO’ and a :17 video on Facebook.
Q has been silent for 144 days.
Q drop#144 includes ‘GERONIMO.’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 May, 01:21
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
FUNNY look man, it is just the truth, at me reg job say like two times at least I call back addy's, ON purpose, Called J in spell back on Geronimo, then of course the person would say NO G for Geronimo. SO frkn weird. Agent 212 like wtf. lol I was focused on it, mispelling it intentionally and FK no they were not operatives. LIFE Is SUCH a weirdo sometimes.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
NOOOOOT an agent of anybody, we just used to call ourselves secretarys, in this line of work, NOW they say admin and agents. lol IRONY NOT lost on me. lol FORWARD MARCH>
01:22 AM - May 02, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it