Photon 333 @Photon
So, after being suspended from Twit, we are now being encouraged to go back and engage.

Where's Jacquie?
12:48 AM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
02 May, 02:31
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I did that with facebook. banned for a month, got back on and lasted a couple days but banned again for another month. strangely because I shared a meme that was already ON facebook. i argued the point, went thru all the steps to be told sorry there are not enough staff to handle my case. plenty there to watch my every step tho..I am permanently banned on twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 May, 01:48
Keep their numbers dropping and let them loose advertising sponsers and have to shut down. Our greatest means for influencing an awakening is with our own friends, neighbors, family and co-workers. Here at anonup is where we share our red pills with each other so we have a fresh daily supply of new data to share with those in a personal spheres who are not doing the research and need to know what is really go on that the media is not telling them. I'm done letting those other platforms make money from my content and participation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 May, 01:56
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
My feeling is that Twit may have been taken over. Why would they be pushing Twit now? Patriots should do what they want. But when something new comes up, I'll post it—even with all the dissent.

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
02 May, 02:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
their numbers dont drop. they keep our accounts even tho we cannot use them. i have tried to remove mine. no luck. they like to keep numbers high for their advertisers .

naval kishori Z @navalkishori
02 May, 01:46
how to connect ? Do you have some names suggestion so I can follow

02 May, 01:51
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Mr Pool, Keem_113, Dan Scavino, (Q) The Storm Rider, FoJAk, Catturd, Sol, Mike Pompeo, to name a few. Then look under their accounts for more.

02 May, 01:52
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Oh, and ilDonaldoTrumpo. 😁

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
02 May, 01:18
not gonna happen. twatter booted me 3 x - patreon shut down my channel twice - they can both go fook themselves in the arse.

02 May, 01:48
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Interesting then why larger accounts, such as Dan Scavino, are not being booted.

Pink Totter @Totter
02 May, 01:10
Can anyone even get back on twit?

02 May, 01:47
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Kim Runner is there. Catturd. A lot of people.

Ally Oop @Ally
02 May, 01:01
Suppose it's where the sleepers are
Q did say that Twit/Face place was where the battleground was