Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 April, 07:21
Apple just deleted Telegram off my phone as I was reading how to change the settings to prevent it from happening.

I shit you not!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
01 May, 02:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Can you still use Telegram on a computer or are they removing that app too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
I use Telegram only on my PC. It has stopped working. I cannot view any of my channels. I only see the pic of flowers on the page. They are screwing with us.
06:40 PM - May 01, 2021
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
01 May, 09:48
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Typical that the best REAL news (you know, facts) are being shared on telegram and now it is getting shut down. This is such bad news!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
02 May, 03:34
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
These evil games are getting old...fast.
Everywhere we go shit is getting shut down or censored.
I'll be glad when Trump flips the switch and his program is up and running along with FRANK.
I realize the internet is getting scrubbed so don't forget to archive offline. Thank god I never used that stupid cloud. People r going to lose their pictures forever. Sad.