Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Apple just deleted Telegram off my phone as I was reading how to change the settings to prevent it from happening.

I shit you not!
07:21 PM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Liberty & Justice @CA_Patriot
03 May, 12:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
@doqholliday do you have a telegram account we can follow?
I see a username that is same as yours, but different anonup link in the description.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
01 May, 07:19
get the “LOOPY” app in the app store. A 3rd party app that runs telegram exclusively. You can log back spiffy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 May, 07:16
Doq.

APPLE is gayphone. Secrets on 5D is LAUGHABLE :)
I dont need to hack anybody to know what i need to know anyway.

Every IDIOT in Czech has one only to show up, how Rich they are... APPLE has no meaning for me. Phone is something similar to Toilet Paper in my eyes. I need one, i have one...

When DJT bann Huawei, that is MAJOR SIGN, that they made BEST IN CLAAS cheap phones, so he need to banned them :)

Jaromír Jágr has been promoting Huawei smartphones for four years now and has the fee sent to the hockey club in Kladno. If Jaromir start to promote another one, i will buy that one. It helps Kladno Hockey Team...

https://youtu.be/f8l3BhsQF...

Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
01 May, 06:43
On Android here. I had to initiate Developer Mode to install Telegram. Crazy the lengths they are going to prevent free speech!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
01 May, 06:41
Telegram has stopped working on my PC. Today! I cannot view any channels at all.

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
01 May, 06:22
I use android...dont trust Iphones. Not that I trust androids, either..just somethin shady n creepy bout Iphones...🤔

James Jones @ElPepeSpeaks
01 May, 06:20
turned off updates october last year. havrnt had any priblems so far... evil bastards

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
01 May, 06:18
Doq.
Truth is not about QUANTITY :)

... Jména hloupých na všech sloupech ...

Information value is not about how many times you re-cast it.
It is about to be written for Wise man and woman ONCE per TIME.

Informations is about INTELECTUAL BRAIN CAPACITY to get it
ON TIME.

Mathew 22:14

https://youtu.be/tYwaE21ry...
I Will Talk And Hollywood Will Listen - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupI Will Talk And Hollywood Will Listen · Robbie WilliamsSwing When You're Winning℗ 2001 Universal Island Records, ...

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
01 May, 02:29
Can you still use Telegram on a computer or are they removing that app too?

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
01 May, 06:40
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I use Telegram only on my PC. It has stopped working. I cannot view any of my channels. I only see the pic of flowers on the page. They are screwing with us.

America First @AmericaFirst17
30 April, 03:30
Once this is all over, let us remember to delete all these CABAL tools!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 April, 10:51
Turn off all automatic updates.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 April, 10:53
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Guess that means we are right over "the target" ...
trolls everywhere too

mikey haskell @PapaMikey
29 April, 09:13
Something you said Doc?? lol

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
29 April, 06:14
Someone is always listening...

CLight Love @CLightLove
29 April, 04:50
i believe it!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
29 April, 03:09
FFS ... ditch the worm-ie apple and go ANDROID !!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 April, 02:16
😂😂😂 They are messing with the wrong patriot that's for sure!!! Ive seen your power first hand on twatter.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
29 April, 12:56

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 April, 12:21
wow 😳

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
28 April, 11:58
I just saw this and I just reinstalled it on my iphone. Surprised it worked.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
28 April, 11:51
apple sux

Jill Julian @jhadlian
28 April, 11:49
I’m on my 4 th facebook 30 days. All my devices quit. phone computer ipad Had to factory reset them all. Apple products and having trouble with Att wifi.

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
28 April, 10:11
I am experiencing technical issues across all platforms. Declass inbound!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 April, 10:07
I can't even install Telegram on my iphone. Tried it several times and get the same message: "this action cannot be completed at this time. Try again later."

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 April, 10:03
What is happening with them you think?

Only followers of this user (USAalways) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
28 April, 09:59
Wow, I Got Rid Of My IPhone Sick Of Them1

Are you on Telegram now?

Are you on Telegram now?