Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 12:46
We the People are at a tipping point!
Perhaps Ann will be the first to not pay her taxes and have her property seized and inspire others to martyr their property.
If you are going to do something like that it would have to be millions organized together so stop telling individuals to do this without organizing a way to do it.

Nana thinks Simon is on target and this is a crucial time for many ppl
Many people feel they have no chance to affect change if Trump and Q couldn't get it done in 4 yrs. that they have no chance other than massive brut force.

Information continues to surface that militias are done waiting.

And the last thing we want is American's armed in the streets fighting American law enforcement, cops and NG in the streets.

The people need direction.
God is the only direction at this moment!
Ppl know these things, they want direction or solutions!

https://drcharlieward.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
01 May, 01:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When we are told that Vaccinated people will infect the rest of us we are FOOKED no matter what!! We need answers or Solutions like YESTERDAY!!
Should we all just wait until we are choking to death or having heart attacks????? We need some DEFINITE Clarification NOW!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 01:11
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
All kinds of disinformation out there and I know it is hard to determine what is truth when you cant even believe your own eyes and ears but
Nana thinks the best thing we can do right this moment is to keep as many eyes as possible on Arizona Audit. It is key, first domino to fall to get that pretend president off the stage in this movie scene.

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
01 May, 01:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I get that, but I have family who are 1/2 awake but getting vaxed anyway, teachers and LEO's who are being forced to, Not to mention all the Sheeple who have done so already.
Am I supposed to avoid them all now? I have cardio/pulm health issues already, Particularly prone to clotting and have been hospitalized several times in the last 6 years. I don't know what is in this vax and apparently nobody else does either or what the threat REALLY is.
No offense , but, Are you willing to tell me I have nothing to worry about?
SOMEBODY in the know needs to step up and make a statement or get this shit show going. As it stands there is no escape. Its pointless now.

Jed ___ @Jed__
I feel you, it's hard knowing what to take in, there's so many different stories.. all i can is to trust yourself, you're own judgement, cus that's what is going to stand at the end of the day. My family are also getting vaxxed against what i tell them.. i hold on with FAITH that there's a good band of people out there that have Anons backs. Stay strong fren.
02:57 PM - May 01, 2021
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jed__ in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
01 May, 03:20
In response Jed ___ to his Publication
live your truth
wwg1wga
soul family.