Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 06:03
Patriot friendly States:

https://mypatriotsnetwork....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
30 April, 06:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thats too bad...I dont think Patriots should move-America cant afford to have Her Port Cities held by Marxixt/communists; Itโ€™d be very bad for Trade, not to mention Natโ€™l safety. If you look at the map from the stolen election..Blue cities with Dictator Gov.s, are surrounding us; with a Bullseye, right in the middle of our country.
Bad news man...
just sayin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 09:58
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Nana isnt saying move not move, just posting the map. There are a few places that I would feel so at risk in I would have probably left too. There are a couple of places that I think will require the military to stop the violence.
Nana thinks many are distorted as well. I am understanding the 80% of Calif. for instance ACTUALLY ELECTED Trump!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
Oregon is NOT that Blue, either!! ๐Ÿ‘Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐ŸŒ...i think we should stand up to Tyranny, wherever God planted us..
for now, anyway.. lol
โค๏ธ ya Nana!
Kairos
10:01 PM - Apr 30, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kairos5D in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kairos Lion, click on at the bottom under it