Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 06:03
Patriot friendly States:

https://mypatriotsnetwork....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
Thats too bad...I dont think Patriots should move-America cant afford to have Her Port Cities held by Marxixt/communists; It’d be very bad for Trade, not to mention Nat’l safety. If you look at the map from the stolen election..Blue cities with Dictator Gov.s, are surrounding us; with a Bullseye, right in the middle of our country.
Bad news man...
just sayin...
06:10 PM - Apr 30, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kairos5D in this post can reply
Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
30 April, 10:34
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
anyone ever consider the states the dems have a strong hold????all border states on ocean front or in michigans case border and water

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
30 April, 10:37
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
Exactly...its by design....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 09:58
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Nana isnt saying move not move, just posting the map. There are a few places that I would feel so at risk in I would have probably left too. There are a couple of places that I think will require the military to stop the violence.
Nana thinks many are distorted as well. I am understanding the 80% of Calif. for instance ACTUALLY ELECTED Trump!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
30 April, 10:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oregon is NOT that Blue, either!! 👊❤️🇺🇸❤️🌍...i think we should stand up to Tyranny, wherever God planted us..
for now, anyway.. lol
❤️ ya Nana!
Kairos