Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Patriot friendly States:

https://mypatriotsnetwork....
06:03 PM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 April, 06:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We need to stay and fight, not be driven out!

Get on your school board, get onto town councils, run for Mayor!

Beat the left ar their own game!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 09:52
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yep I would say in most places. We gonna need to get rid of the Dem Mayor in Nashville for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 09:54
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Idk, there are a couple of places that are so overrun I think it will take military action to fix it.
If I lived in Chicago for instance, Seattle, I would have left too.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
30 April, 06:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thats too bad...I dont think Patriots should move-America cant afford to have Her Port Cities held by Marxixt/communists; It’d be very bad for Trade, not to mention Nat’l safety. If you look at the map from the stolen election..Blue cities with Dictator Gov.s, are surrounding us; with a Bullseye, right in the middle of our country.
Bad news man...
just sayin...

30 April, 09:58
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Nana isnt saying move not move, just posting the map. There are a few places that I would feel so at risk in I would have probably left too. There are a couple of places that I think will require the military to stop the violence.
Nana thinks many are distorted as well. I am understanding the 80% of Calif. for instance ACTUALLY ELECTED Trump!

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
30 April, 10:34
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
anyone ever consider the states the dems have a strong hold????all border states on ocean front or in michigans case border and water