Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
29 April, 04:48
The plot thickens regarding Richard (Citizen Journalist)

It’s being said that he has a criminal record, was violating probation, they ran his I.D. and arrested him near the Capitol, while filming the Presidential motorcade.

Could all be true, EXCEPT:

1) His girlfriend/partner was also arrested.

2) In hundreds of videos over the span of ten months he’s driving around the Capitol, high fiving the police, talking to the national guard AND to secret service.

I’ve seen several videos where secret service stopped him and talked to him, so it’s a given that they ran his plates and checked his I.D. dozens of times.

3) The Capitol is seeing some strange preparations that go beyond the fake president’s address.

4) The White House livecam wasn’t operational.

We’ll probably discover that he does have a criminal record, but that doesn’t explain the above, or this 👇🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
30 April, 10:16
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Is it possible he was going to interfere with a white hat operation, and they told him to step away for a while?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheGunnersDaughter in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
30 April, 12:25
In response Gunners Daughter to her Publication
Yes!