Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
The plot thickens regarding Richard (Citizen Journalist)

It’s being said that he has a criminal record, was violating probation, they ran his I.D. and arrested him near the Capitol, while filming the Presidential motorcade.

Could all be true, EXCEPT:

1) His girlfriend/partner was also arrested.

2) In hundreds of videos over the span of ten months he’s driving around the Capitol, high fiving the police, talking to the national guard AND to secret service.

I’ve seen several videos where secret service stopped him and talked to him, so it’s a given that they ran his plates and checked his I.D. dozens of times.

3) The Capitol is seeing some strange preparations that go beyond the fake president’s address.

4) The White House livecam wasn’t operational.

We’ll probably discover that he does have a criminal record, but that doesn’t explain the above, or this 👇🏼
04:48 AM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
02 May, 02:56
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 August, 11:03
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
I missed this one. Thx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Violandi @MommaBearQ
01 May, 06:00
i read somewhere- He is ok but cannot talk about what happened right now. But when he can talk-he will tell us.👍
Ill post it if i can find it

01 May, 06:24
In response Ann Violandi to her Publication

30 April, 01:54
Minor update about Richard Citizen Journalist’s arrest:

Seems like his partner wasn’t arrested, but was nonetheless acting bizarrely at the time of the arrest👇🏼

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
30 April, 11:46
something didn't sit right w/ me re him from the start
(besides his ostentatious fame-whorish lettering on every vid)...

his mostly uninterrupted access to the areas,
and also it seemed he was shown first as an asian man,
then some chubby blond guy ??

Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
30 April, 11:00
When I first followed Richard he was posting videos about his personal struggles with Family Court & battling over custody and support issues. What’s up is down, what’s right is wrong... Let’s all pray for Ruchard and Tullie, God Wins 🇺🇸🦅

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
30 April, 10:49
I think he is a Veteran; ❤️🇺🇸

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
30 April, 10:46
One thing is sure. The story being given is always false.

My guess is that he is not just reporting.

Whatever the authorities and MSM is saying is scripted for their narrative.

Why would they say this?

They obviously want to discredit him.

Normally, taking one out only creates 3 more so expect Mustang Medic to accelerate and 3 more to take to their cameras

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
30 April, 10:26
I have followed Richard for months, I often wonder if he is 'more' than just a citizen reporting.

Kelly has some interesting vids and pics from DC.

https://t.me/KBlive

Future Lori @FutureLori
30 April, 10:59
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
YES ... I agree. I do like him and think he is a good guy but as you say MORE than just a good guy. He conveniently isn't available when major proof footage can be obtained.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
30 April, 10:16
Is it possible he was going to interfere with a white hat operation, and they told him to step away for a while?

Gunners Daughter @TheGunnersDaughter
30 April, 10:53
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
LIKE KAPPY!!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 May, 03:17
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
That's my first thought

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
29 April, 05:03
That is Very Interesting Information, maybe they received a threat that we are unaware of due to Biden's Address to Congress....just saying