Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 05:43
What is this building?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
That is called the gallows, perfect name right, there is a statue put up before it, I dont know what that is called
05:44 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CTMAGA2020 in this post can reply
Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
25 January, 05:57
In response Liberty 4All to his Publication
@vincentkennedy " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/vincen... it was there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
25 January, 05:50
I hope it doesn't make people angry because I don't post links with the stuff I say. I read and watch so much stuff, I cannot always remember where I saw it. Maybe our researchers can find it...like this morning with all the black bus traffic ...

I read gallows are being built right across from the WH. Yes. gallows. Like for hanging.

Beverly Greer @Patriotgirl81
25 January, 05:52
In response Dottie French to her Publication
i read it too. i believe it was on telegram

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 05:46
Interesting, I head they are taking it down now, just curious

Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
25 January, 05:47
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
why would they take it down now, when just built, was it up on the inauguration? I dont think so. it was built real quick