Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
They ALWAYS tell us what they’re going to do in advance. It’s time to pay very serious attention.

“The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population. We will find or cause something like a PANDEMIC targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a VIRUS affecting the old or the fat, it doesn't matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek treatment. We will have made sure that treatment is in place, treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots then takes care of itself: You go to the slaughter by yourself."

The Future of Life, written in 1981 by Jacques Attali, Prominent Freemason & Bilderberger.

Revelation of the Method. Not knowing what this phrase means is hazardous to your health (fatal).
03:30 AM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Little Bird @LittleBird203
30 April, 03:24
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Sad. They view us as nothing more than gum underneath their shoes. Sometimes, it feels that there’s no more humanity, in humanity. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 April, 03:08
putain 🙄il avait ecrit un livre ...la blague le Kissinger french

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
30 April, 01:41
Hammurabi - please consider listening to the interview I shared earlier today (it's on my profile feed) with BardsFM (Scott K) with Celeste Solum who was in gov't for decades and has read military papers of their plans. Would love to get your POV on it.

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
30 April, 11:39
Amen! GOD has placed us here for such a time as this!! Let's let our lights so shine before men.. Flood the cracks & crevices.. chase out that darkness where ever it hides.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 April, 11:30
YEAH and they can't stop their stupid hegelian dialect either. Like literally.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
30 April, 10:58
They have no answer for those with no fear, strong consciousness, alkaline body

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 April, 09:39
Unfortunatelly Stoopid killed themselves anyway...

I remember, when I was hardcore Raiding, that our Mage Claas leader shouted in fiercest boss battle, that he forgot his kids in bath
(we raiding about two hours already at BlackWing Lair) ...

Instant WIPE :)

https://youtu.be/K2-3Yacve...

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
30 April, 09:34
This my friend is an incredible find. This is one that needs to be sent to all the internet sites. Thank you for this find. I'm going to plaster it on all my sites. This is something that needs to be heard and seen. I'm even going to make up some fliers and plaster them on windshields.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
30 April, 08:46
I think a good idea would be to print that up and distribute in public restrooms... maybe it will save a few from getting the vaccine.
Seeing is believing.
We were and are silenced for a reason ... tried alerting the people on Craigslist a couple times and deleted within hours. We even included who we were so they would trust the info- We played shows for miles around in every direction, oh well.
This is a perfect printable to place in secret places.
- thank-you.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 April, 08:39
They are so disgusting and evil.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
30 April, 03:45
have you read the protocols of Zion? its always called a “conspiracy theory” but i read the whole thing and if it isnt EXACTLY what has been taking place since 1864, I dont know what is