Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Not so great on graphic design. If anyone has any ideas for a logo I am open.
05:10 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 February, 04:19
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
If this is still on, I'd like to help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 February, 01:38
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
happy to that been thinking abou you God is Good πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 February, 11:46
just as long as it doesn't look like Amazon, and that ain't no smile you're looking at 😳

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
02 February, 11:11
These all look Great! Might have to use them all on a quarterly basis. Good Luck choosing.

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 January, 02:44
for dark and light themes, based on the chemical symbol for gold.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 January, 11:54
... if you are still looking for ideas all the colors & fonts have a million options ... i think less is more in these cases and might go for something simple like old school apps and just do a Q or qP (q post) or maybe even just a plus sign inside a rounded square + ... this is a thinking person’s site and i’m sure everyone would β€œget it”

Toni Frankenfield @ADORABLEDEPLORABLEQ
28 January, 01:15
A header I made

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
27 January, 10:03

Toni Frankenfield @ADORABLEDEPLORABLEQ
27 January, 02:10

27 January, 01:18
Worked on this today! Let me know what you think! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Rob Angeles @robangeles
26 January, 10:02
Post a brief and graphic designers can share their interpretation.

Rob Angeles @robangeles
26 January, 10:03
In response Rob Angeles to his Publication
Better yet, ask Branding peeps to share their thought so that it can be holistic. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Green Castle_55 @BingBingVibe
26 January, 09:26
I have some great ideas . Just like Twitter Please include timestamps that we all post on here The hour/minute and second of the posts thank you

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
26 January, 05:44
here a quick sketch! can be red white and blue and the sparks above the arrow would be colorful fireworks

26 January, 05:44
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication

26 January, 05:35
what do you have in mind? i jave iver 20 years exp in graphic design

nicraM nicraM @nicraMR
26 January, 05:32
Tool Lateral Us cover.

Just Someone @Just_Someone
26 January, 10:40
Lacking the proper design software atm, but maybe something like this

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
26 January, 07:49

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
26 January, 08:11
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
or if you wanted Pepe ...
@administrator

#wwg1wga #AnonUp#AnonUpLogo

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
26 January, 05:59
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Has an "Olympics" feel to it ... !

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
26 January, 06:12
AnonUp #AnonUp .com

26 January, 10:18
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
⚑️+⚑️#up #followup

28 January, 05:11
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Up
Follow-up
Share-up
Love-up

(Bolt2)

Maria Vox @W1K1P03T
26 January, 05:13
I messaged you about this hours before. All I need is to know what kind of feel you want and I will start your ORIGINAL work.

Fully professional...as befitting your company.

Message to start...my "door" is open

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 January, 03:51
This is my idea ...

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
26 January, 10:43
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Nice!

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 January, 02:28
And a third one...

Coral ___ @Coral_
26 January, 02:34
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
love them

26 January, 02:02
Here is another one.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
26 January, 01:40
There are some good ideas here. But what you need is to give everyone an idea of what you want. Colors, letters versus image logo, font, etc. I have a masters in Design and years in marketing, if you need help.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
26 January, 01:46
@administrator - I took the graphic adorabledeporableq submitted, turned it into 3D, then placed it over various colors in gif form to give you an idea of what it would look like on different backgrounds. Hope this helps.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
26 January, 01:48
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

26 January, 01:35
In inspiration of the pic VK shared, I made this. Would be happy to take requests. Whatever you need.

26 January, 12:58
I'm on it. I've had some wonderful training in marketing and I have a super creative mind. Give me a day or so.. πŸ’š

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
25 January, 09:59