Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
29 April, 07:58
Something for fun😊
I got 23 points

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 April, 08:01
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
30, I got it bad, southern mama. lol Kinda upset I am now years old I heard about chocolate gravy. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 06:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
lmao the chocolate gravy got me too. I must try some now .

29 April, 06:33
YOU know how us researchers are, NOW I gotta look it up. lol

29 April, 06:34
Me too 👌😝

29 April, 06:36
I just posted it lol. YUM, I am gonna have to make some. HEY I think my mama made it but never called it gravy. lol

29 April, 06:37
lmao my mom probably did too . Im going to use what you posted and try it on Sunday

29 April, 06:39
OH yeah, got two ice cream makers, wanna try the gifted to me, one out. GOOD IDEA> I am on it this weekend. YUM.

29 April, 06:40
Sounds Amazing 🙌

When they got to licking that fake ice cream in stores I was like yep time to start making my own again. I would love non pasteurized milk organic to make it. Gotta find a source.
06:43 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it