Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
29 April, 07:58
Something for fun😊
I got 23 points

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 April, 08:01
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
30, I got it bad, southern mama. lol Kinda upset I am now years old I heard about chocolate gravy. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 06:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
lmao the chocolate gravy got me too. I must try some now .

29 April, 06:33
YOU know how us researchers are, NOW I gotta look it up. lol

29 April, 06:34
Me too 👌😝

29 April, 06:36
I just posted it lol. YUM, I am gonna have to make some. HEY I think my mama made it but never called it gravy. lol

29 April, 06:37
lmao my mom probably did too . Im going to use what you posted and try it on Sunday

29 April, 06:39
OH yeah, got two ice cream makers, wanna try the gifted to me, one out. GOOD IDEA> I am on it this weekend. YUM.

Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
29 April, 06:43
When they got to licking that fake ice cream in stores I was like yep time to start making my own again. I would love non pasteurized milk organic to make it. Gotta find a source.