Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 11:53
πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Wild Ones - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreThe Wild Ones Β· Creed FisherThe Wild Onesβ„— 2020 Fishdog RecordsReleased on: 2020-05-22Auto-generated by YouTube.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
28 April, 11:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I so much enjoy your posts Patriot. Keep up the good work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 11:57
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
24/7 head on swivel, freedom or bust, busting is death for all, i.e. NOT an option. GOD BLESS ALL real patriots. Got your six, best believe.

29 April, 12:04
Got your back too. I spend a lot of time researching while I am monitoring this site. I hardly sleep anymore. I'd rather hang out with my family here. Have you tried Brave Browser yet? You'll love it.

29 April, 12:09
Not yet. I am on go, with this stuff these days, take two to three hundred calls and handle bidness during the day, ain't nothing to much for freedom, AND this is the time. Research is not a hobby and neither is freedom BUT the COOL thing is God woke up massive amounts, I know when I DO lay down, God is waking up thousands upon hundreds of thousands name the continent, looking, and reporting, I am so amazed yet ALWAYS knew this day would come. I love ya'll real patriots. May never meet you, some of you weren't born yet, some older but ya real ones, KNOW this is one powerful time and MORE important than ever to HOLD the line, IF it is real, it can be kicked, beat and jacked up info wise, research wise. You know the real deal not by studying the fakes, but knowing the real thing to begin with. POWERFUL times.

29 April, 12:10
Sleeping is the not yet. NO speed, coffee makes me sleepy. lol TEA and not good but COKE til I was not white enough, even if they picked another color, that shit has to be handled to, the poison food not many makers deal globally.

29 April, 12:22
Same here coffee makes me sleepy amphetamines make me sleep. Downers make me bounce off the walls. Coke works wonders for me but, I like it too much. This one here would be hooked and quick like. LoL so I don't. Maybe when this is all said and done we all could get together for the greatest family reunion ever. You know we all Love you right back. Thank you for being you.

29 April, 12:27
Survey says worth every millisecond over here said us all.

29 April, 12:40
I'm in the process of Defanging a shill on here. That is who my latest post on my main page is about. Having some fun. lol

29 April, 12:43
Good times, I did some research on bots etc. on facecrook sites etc. BUT I bet you know about that, they find that deep state programming and back door to even the dark web on those sites, the pic and pic sign ins etc, the ones they promote companies, etc. they are fkd nine ways from Sunday, and I will stake all on they exist.

29 April, 12:52
The bots are really easy to figure out. They usually have a string tied together. One will post and the a bunch of bots will reply to that post.
Enough to put theirs at the top. The ones agreeing with the first post have responces as stupid as the first. But every now and again there are real people. They are easy to get flustered. It is fun to expose the gaping holes in their logic. lol

29 April, 12:54
OH yeah, they didn't used to exist as much, of course, but yep I also figured out the ones they put up as stars etc on sites, prolly even POTUS unbeknownst to them, but the others yes, the "accounts they pay for" or views are actually sock puppets, designed to get on a filter word like FREEDOM or anything against the narrative deep state to trigger them, to get other folks like not in the know real ones, think that must be base opinion.

29 April, 01:01
Yes, You nailed it. My notifications are going crazy right now. The patriots here are sharing the crap out of my latest post. A message to the shills. I did not expect that reaction to my post. wow! I respond to each and every person who responds to me. It is going to be fun.
I hope the shill is one of them.

29 April, 01:02
Inspect elements.

29 April, 01:19
Yes and also edit or remove. Remember when I was talking about back doors? lol Back when PHP authentication first started I had a friend who was a web master. He was telling me how secure php was. I told him oh really? show me one of thos secure things I can't grab. He did 15 seconds later I had it downloaded. I didn't buy my first computer I built it. I etched my own board. wrote my own drivers made my own interfaces. I have been a coder since the beginning. I also have a BS in electrical engineering, 3 years of medical school. People in school made fun of me because I took Typing classes. I knew it would come in handy when computer came out to the public. I am the definition of a renisance man. I can fix anything, there is yet to be a job I couldn't do. Except maybe dealing with the people who have nothing better to do that shit on everyones parade. But I'm even learning to be patient with them too. I am a sponge for knowlege.

29 April, 01:32
I still see "wheels on the bus" often, all that. I MAINTAIN throttling still happens. AND five G was obviously not for a faster net, ask a real digital warrior.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 April, 01:36
5G in my opinion is to amplify the magnatude og damage caused by the vax. Aluminum in your cabesa no bueno

29 April, 01:47
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Si el loco Yes that was the intent. It is supposed to be neutralized though using covfefe alloy magnets. The kill switch was supposed to be the 5g. Things didn't go as planned for them.

29 April, 01:59
I hope so sans the covfefe are we going back to clear skies? Was told at the point the chemtrails were considered "full saturation" in the eighties particulate, aluminum i.e. smart dust wise, we know NOT smart that dust. Magnesium and that need to be implemented back into the soil. NOT particulates, and WHO the fk is letting ELON musk just fly his deep state shit into the stratosphere, freaking Branson. On and on. NOT good...Ties together.

29 April, 02:02
We did under Trump for a while. If they don't seed the skies the whole global warming wait they changed it for the fourth time it is now climate change. will fall apart.

29 April, 02:06
YEP how they shift the weather they have dialogued it Hellgelian wise in snippets and pcs even on lame stream over the years.

29 April, 02:39
There has really been some strange weather phenonema lately seems like every country must be in on that. Weather war?

29 April, 07:19
Chemtrails, they lied to the military about them. AND yeah those demon meat puppets think its funny to be able to do that. I remember when they were trying to get out of it, some countries via the UN, which we know the UN is them, BUT they wouldn't let them.

29 April, 08:05
Parts of our air force and some of the commercial airlines are in on the chemtrails. They are even going back and adding chemtrails to the skys in old cartoons and movies. I grew up with blue skies normal weather and clean fresh air. The first I saw was during george W. bush's last term. Barry doubled down. There is a cache in alaska where they have been stockpiling embryos and seeds to replant and replentish the earth. They were going to go into their dumbs (apropriate name) and wait for us all to die off. instead their dumbs are being destroyed (all those strange earthquakes we've been having) and the tunnels are being sealed. And people who have never been outside and can't take sunlight are being rescued. The Heroes doing this great work will be scarred for life. I mean PTSD to the max.

29 April, 08:10
Yeah I had years to glide in info wise. NUMBER one thing for our soldiers is to think of it as a bullet cast by an enemy. Wrecking them mentally is hells goal, which is why they must not succumb. Our good guys in military gotta put the hammer down against chemtrails, you know those soft kill shots have everything to do with them, and the upkick in 5G, I still get "wheels on the bus" so a faster internet which we already knew, but is obviously not so the net will be faster it is for greater amplication of particulates. WE being app eighty percent water.

29 April, 08:36
They have admitted they were geoengineering the world. They claim it was to stop the global warming. But to me and having lived without chemtrails, It appears they are trying to engineer an environment for reptiles. Everything else prefers it a little cooler. I have come across a lot of doccuments over the years pertaining to the reptilians. I don't think they are what they claim to be. I think they are the fallen ones cast out of heaven. The ones who didn't get exiled to tartarus. But they bleed. and if they bleed then they also can die. did you know the moon wasn't always there? It was constructed while. the battling of the nephelem was going on and it is about 50 miles in diameter and located about 50,000 feet up. But so is the two suns. Yes I said two.
One that we all know and a black dark one which is what causes the eclipses. On a cloudy day you can see the clouds go behind the sun
then come out on the other side. Nothing is what it seems.

29 April, 08:45
FUNNY you said that, was told it is conducive to their demonic dna of shit for us. Piggy backed diseases in the chemtrails. SOME DNA targeted, all that. Probably the push with the ones getting to "take them first" vs. white hate right now. They hate us ALL but have a pecking order.

29 April, 09:00
Hate , I'm not so sure about. They think we are delicious. I think they just don't appreciate their food getting uppity. If you know what I mean.

29 April, 11:03
Yeah well those demons can go back to hell. Yeah I know your right. Demons in human meat puppets, no reason for us to lose.

29 April, 02:14
Sorry I took so long to reply. I went to sleep sitting here and slept a good 4 hours it seems. I needed that. but yes , as Q said we are not dealing with governments But with truly evil beings that have to use a host body to stay in this dimension manifested. Others can take any form. like Airplanes, rockets, ufos, meteors, asteroids, Vehicles.
Toasters fridges etc. Those are the ones hollywood told us about in their movies and cartoons. For instance Transformers. Truth truly stranger than fiction dealing with them. They sold us all out in exchange for technology. They met up on a giant petrified tree stump known as devil's Peak. Close encounters of the third kind was the hollywood version of a documentary. They rub our noses in their
evil through our "entertainment" Their belief that if they tell us and we don't object, Then it is our fault not theirs.

29 April, 02:41
No intel on that part, only what the insider told me. Evil demon possessed bloodlines with some mk ultra and also secret society is the "useful idiots" to them.

29 April, 02:58
Every bit of it was doccumented and classified but not encrypted
Security was almost non existant at the beginning of the internet. I got my intel from them. There are things I discovered that I will NEVER talk about. I have a strong mind but some of this almost broke my mind. As Q said some of the information must remain hidden, Just so we can move on. There is a lot of information being exposed but we are still just scratching the surface here.

29 April, 03:05
DO IT ODIS< I been around that long, well pre internet, mine I asked God to put one in front of me and make them spill the beans. I ran into a site that I am curious about that came off a post someone posted, I just saved the link, wonder who tf runs that and what it is? Wanna know? You can go deep than me skill set wise.

29 April, 03:48
well I have been kind of soft telling some of them. Here is some easier one for me to talk about. Ok, The united nations logo IS the actual layout of our world It is flat as a pancake covered by a dome (firmament) the highest point is somewhere around 60 to 70,000 feet
And the entire scam of outer space (our solar system) is all contained within the dome. Nasa never NEVER went above 50,000 feet. There are no satelites they are stationary anchored balloons and the cell towers we have every five miles and the transatlantic fiber optic cable.
If you remember several years ago a shrimp boat accidentaly cut it and their "Satelite" communications went down untill it was repaired
and why gps doesnt work when you get too far away from the towers.
They had to hide the reality of who and what we are from us.They had to hide God. They would have never been able to pull all of this off otherwise. They asked for permission to change us into their image
but were denyed. They did it anyway.

29 April, 04:06
They corrupted gods creation to make slaves to mine for them. God didn't create the Races they did.
They made twelve races all a different color and a different job. Most of the other colors have been absorbed through inter racial breeding.
Noah was chosen because his seed (dna) was still intact The wives were not. So we still carry the tainted blood of them. This is what got them cast out of heaven. We were place above them and have the ability to ascend to a higher level of existence they can't they want that so they can return.

So they are trying to become us by combining their and our DNA (3 stranded chain) where ours is two stranded.
We die and are born again over and over untill we ascend. (reincarnation is real) They organized religon to replace God with themselves. ALL religon has been corrupted. We go to worship in temples dedicated to Isis Horus and Set. This is one of the hard ones
I was telling you about. I believe in God but I don't go to the pagan temples to do my worship . We the believers are the church.
Our clergy go to semenary to learn how to fill the coffers. (notice the word semen in semary? It is all about sex. Remember how Q told us "those we trust the most"? Yeah them for one. This one thing is the biggest sticking point for truth seekers to accept. But it is what it is.
I simplified this a little because it would take a volume for just this one thing. Look how big it already got. I don't lie. I have no doubt that some of the anons are already on top of this one.
04:15 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
29 April, 04:20
I KNOW that TBN and them are deep state back to tunnels, maybe their amusement park, for sure. UNDER there, heard about ORU, under the praise cathedral, programming. BENNY HINN went to investigate him, he would not touch me, sent "Ken" which I think Ken was normal which is why he got the boot. I believe in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit had WAY to many miracles for it to have been coincidence. Yeah so on the same line in that sense.

Denise Gee @Aynaia
29 April, 04:20
Try telling them their Bible was written by MAN & watch the foaming at the mouth!
Ive always had a deep faith in God but never trusted organized religion.
Now I know why

29 April, 04:22
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Well the scrambled some but not all, which is why the code exists still but is broken some, the bible code. Back in the day my bro said WHY the seeming overshadowing in scrips, I said FOR THE CODE man. LOL He said what code, I said computer code, he said, but there are not computers, I said OH there will be. lol