Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 11:53
πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Wild Ones - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreThe Wild Ones Β· Creed FisherThe Wild Onesβ„— 2020 Fishdog RecordsReleased on: 2020-05-22Auto-generated by YouTube.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
28 April, 11:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I so much enjoy your posts Patriot. Keep up the good work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 11:57
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
24/7 head on swivel, freedom or bust, busting is death for all, i.e. NOT an option. GOD BLESS ALL real patriots. Got your six, best believe.

29 April, 12:04
Got your back too. I spend a lot of time researching while I am monitoring this site. I hardly sleep anymore. I'd rather hang out with my family here. Have you tried Brave Browser yet? You'll love it.

29 April, 12:09
Not yet. I am on go, with this stuff these days, take two to three hundred calls and handle bidness during the day, ain't nothing to much for freedom, AND this is the time. Research is not a hobby and neither is freedom BUT the COOL thing is God woke up massive amounts, I know when I DO lay down, God is waking up thousands upon hundreds of thousands name the continent, looking, and reporting, I am so amazed yet ALWAYS knew this day would come. I love ya'll real patriots. May never meet you, some of you weren't born yet, some older but ya real ones, KNOW this is one powerful time and MORE important than ever to HOLD the line, IF it is real, it can be kicked, beat and jacked up info wise, research wise. You know the real deal not by studying the fakes, but knowing the real thing to begin with. POWERFUL times.

29 April, 12:10
Sleeping is the not yet. NO speed, coffee makes me sleepy. lol TEA and not good but COKE til I was not white enough, even if they picked another color, that shit has to be handled to, the poison food not many makers deal globally.

29 April, 12:22
Same here coffee makes me sleepy amphetamines make me sleep. Downers make me bounce off the walls. Coke works wonders for me but, I like it too much. This one here would be hooked and quick like. LoL so I don't. Maybe when this is all said and done we all could get together for the greatest family reunion ever. You know we all Love you right back. Thank you for being you.

29 April, 12:27
Survey says worth every millisecond over here said us all.

29 April, 12:40
I'm in the process of Defanging a shill on here. That is who my latest post on my main page is about. Having some fun. lol

Good times, I did some research on bots etc. on facecrook sites etc. BUT I bet you know about that, they find that deep state programming and back door to even the dark web on those sites, the pic and pic sign ins etc, the ones they promote companies, etc. they are fkd nine ways from Sunday, and I will stake all on they exist.
12:43 AM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
29 April, 12:52
The bots are really easy to figure out. They usually have a string tied together. One will post and the a bunch of bots will reply to that post.
Enough to put theirs at the top. The ones agreeing with the first post have responces as stupid as the first. But every now and again there are real people. They are easy to get flustered. It is fun to expose the gaping holes in their logic. lol

29 April, 01:01
SOME of their posts have the trackers in them, the pic in pic coding aspect promoted on there, I even kept my profile friend and friends of friends to close in my suspicions research wise, ATTACKS from primary pages, SOME to dissuade patriots, POTUS site example NOT him, the freaking program.

29 April, 01:05
DIGITAL battle, and the irony these fk wanna death shot track folks is not lost on me. They are sociopaths, NO fkin reason their tech should be allowed IN a human, ain't no different than if a demon showed up and was like um can I inhabit you. I mean really. SICK shit stand tough.

29 April, 12:47
Meaning YOU know cause of your skillz in the coding aspect. Mine has always been theory. Since I told my bros when pong existed eventually they would "have games that looked like cartoons but more real" lol. They laughed then, I thought how can they not understand that would be the natural sequence of events. AND asked them pre the hook on things in laptops etc. why they could not dry loop BUT for us patriots to beat them at their own game, the chile said ma'am that tech does not exist yet. I was like well, they do it with those blackberries member those. I was like why not those, I mean we got a battle to win. TY for all ya'll.