Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
26 April, 05:20
ShellShQck

Stage is set. May Day is this weekend.

Xi and his counterparts are not part of the CCP.

Mayday is an international term for aviators and Mariners for a time of distress.

Will the first domino fall? Will they all be connected?

Step back and realize the magnitude of what is happening.

Prepare. Now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 April, 07:27
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
I hope so because more and more family and friends are getting this stupid experimental jab and I am loosing people left right and centre trying to educate them or at least plea with them to wait a little while.

Wake up call needed worldwide VERY soon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
yes i feel the same! my feel has been either a nuke threat or what's in the jab (essentially a murder weapon) will wake up the rest. it has to impact them personally - and both definitely do - esp. the jab ingredients.
03:37 PM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 April, 09:45
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I was thinking today that if there was a world wide event, maybe that would bring humans together.... we are all so divided in many ways now... if humanity as whole was under threat maybe we would unite.... though my faith in humans is at an all time low so I am not so sure!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 April, 02:31
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
me too. we need something to unite - something undeniable - and we need it asap. the division just grows.