Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
ShellShQck

Stage is set. May Day is this weekend.

Xi and his counterparts are not part of the CCP.

Mayday is an international term for aviators and Mariners for a time of distress.

Will the first domino fall? Will they all be connected?

Step back and realize the magnitude of what is happening.

Prepare. Now.
05:20 PM - Apr 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
29 April, 03:45
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Was this your source, from Telegram? If so, then it's fake.

Storm Rider is on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Little...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
29 April, 03:47
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
No I only follow him on Twitter 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 April, 07:27
I hope so because more and more family and friends are getting this stupid experimental jab and I am loosing people left right and centre trying to educate them or at least plea with them to wait a little while.

Wake up call needed worldwide VERY soon!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
29 April, 03:26
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Yep. I think there are many of us in this position.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
29 April, 03:37
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
yes i feel the same! my feel has been either a nuke threat or what's in the jab (essentially a murder weapon) will wake up the rest. it has to impact them personally - and both definitely do - esp. the jab ingredients.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
27 April, 10:08
May day- 5/1 We all know “their” love of 51.
May day = A day of debauchery when a virgin is sacrificed.
They tie their sacrifices with ribbons to the May pole (a symbol of an erect male genital).

These people truly are sick.

I can’t wait to watch God make them all fall victim to their own wicked schemes.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
27 April, 07:19
DEFCON 1 Inbound. Staged for our benefit. Do not panic. Be prepared. Pray.