MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Being #WQKE to the misfortunate evil design has been extremely depressing 4 myself these past 15+ years!!! Especially wen nobody beLIEves you or bothers 2 research...instead just dismisses you as crazyπŸ˜ͺ But these are exciting times we are living in FRENS 🐸🐸🐸 As more & more are realizing things dont seem right! 2002 I read a book by David Icke "THE BIGGEST SECRET" which #WQKE me up to the reality I was living in & detailed all the key players & their agendas. This is wen I learned about #BillGates & #Agenda21 The global plan for mass depopulation through vaccines. #evil #GMO
But then @REALDONALDTRUMP entered the picture & #Fooked them all up🐸🐸🐸 I firmly believe he was sent by #God to assist in the salvation of our planet & human raceπŸ’š We will continue 2 #HoldTheLine & spread loving vibes & #truth im so excited for this #GoldenAge we are entering! Dont fret frens 🐸 #SQQN #godwon #TRUMP2021TOSAVETHEWORLD #qsentme
08:45 AM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
30 April, 11:36
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
The TOP two areas of information defining being awaken would be the most useful, IE knowing rights as the law and true physics, as physics explains life force as well diving into a much more useful and comprehending idea of GOD, consciousness, life force, why do objects fall to the ground in which Dan winter is a dedicated patriot assisting humanity with Solid solutions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
30 April, 11:33
Woke is being used by normies, not meaning awake, its more a shills program, where normies think they are knowing more than others.
The great awakening, awakening to what is really going on, able to discern what is true.
https://www.merriam-webste...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
29 April, 10:03
Ive lived my whole life since i can remember knowing so much. Ive been made fun of talked to like im an idiot and called names because i had some kind of knowledge. But now im happy because im no longer alone and im with others who have been woke their whole life. THANK YOU for your post, πŸ•Šβ€πŸŒ·

F1r3 ... @F1r3
29 April, 09:50
I honestly cant imagine how lonely your 15+ years have been. Ive only just woken up when the β€˜virus’ started back last Feb/March and Ive lost everyone except my Mother & Father and I cant discuss any of this with my husband because he β€œdebunks” everything I say. The emotions are hard and such a rollercoaster but if there is a light at the end of this tunnel then damn it Im going to hold onto it. I thank God everyday for my familys health- despite being poisoned by everything around us.

arba happihr @arba
29 April, 09:13
Sounds like heaven to me! I can't wait! I hope I live long enough to witness,and enjoy the New Beginning for Humanity!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
29 April, 09:12
that KEK-tastic Midnite...
We ARE holding the line...
We ARE keeping the Faith - STRONG
Where We Go One We Go All.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
29 April, 09:14
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
*correction - "thats IS KEK-tastic"

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
29 April, 08:58
Very nicely sums up how I feel

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
Have been!❀️

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
yeah its amazing the list of slavery disguises and deliberate need for medicines and dumbing us down making us sick additives ! looking at it broken down looks a big task , i do believe we will get there i just hope soon

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 08:49
I FEEL YOUR PAIN I KNOW FIRST HAND GOING ON 30 FOR ME

Stormy Bird @StormyBird
29 April, 08:48
100% Spot on Sister...

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
29 April, 08:48
know the feeling fortunately i have a few friends and family on the same page but have others who have distanced themselves from me, and the worst is so many family and friends in Malta, USA and UK already had the v πŸ˜₯