MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
29 April, 08:45
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Being #WQKE to the misfortunate evil design has been extremely depressing 4 myself these past 15+ years!!! Especially wen nobody beLIEves you or bothers 2 research...instead just dismisses you as crazyπŸ˜ͺ But these are exciting times we are living in FRENS 🐸🐸🐸 As more & more are realizing things dont seem right! 2002 I read a book by David Icke "THE BIGGEST SECRET" which #WQKE me up to the reality I was living in & detailed all the key players & their agendas. This is wen I learned about #BillGates & #Agenda21 The global plan for mass depopulation through vaccines. #evil #GMO
But then @REALDONALDTRUMP entered the picture & #Fooked them all up🐸🐸🐸 I firmly believe he was sent by #God to assist in the salvation of our planet & human raceπŸ’š We will continue 2 #HoldTheLine & spread loving vibes & #truth im so excited for this #GoldenAge we are entering! Dont fret frens 🐸 #SQQN #godwon #TRUMP2021TOSAVETHEWORLD #qsentme

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by jolvey99 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joe Olvey, click on at the bottom under it