CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
GHOST PUT OUT A PRETTY GOOD RED PILL IN THIS POST !! ITS A PICK ME UP FOR PATRIOTS WHO ARE SICK OF THIS SHIT SHOW
05:27 AM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Brandi Wine @Brandi4Trump
02 May, 11:05
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 May, 11:09
In response Brandi Wine to her Publication
17= Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 May, 10:50
I was wondering if the real Joe was replaced while Soetoro was President. The one in the beginning of the term and the one in the end look totally different too.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 May, 11:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
NOT AS FAR AS WE KNOW ! 2019’ EVERYTHING HAPPENED or STARTED IN 2019’

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
30 April, 02:35
Much Love, Light & Blessings

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 April, 02:30
ok yes - i see this. and yet what will be left of this country? what will be left of those families being torn apart of the vax? the vaccinated negatively impacting the non-vaxed persons health. this reported "kill shot" that is supposed to kick in full gear later this year. outside of my house - every one of our family members have gotten it and until we know different - they cannot be around us and our child (pre-teen girl). was this part of the plan? yes we can stand firm but in the interim a division grows between far too many families. that doesn't even touch on the lockdown crap that has negatively and continues to negatively harm people - especially the children. we've ALL been a type of casualty in this war.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 May, 10:52
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
That is most of our experience. The BEST will only come if they are with us.

Razz Matazz @RLH10
02 May, 11:45
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Most of my family took the jab, despite twenty or so emails I sent trying to convince them not to take it. We all live in the same city, and we were blessed with a new baby girl several weeks ago, my great niece. My sister - the new Grandmother, took the jab and has been staying with the unvaxxed parents to help take care of the baby, which is scaring me now that we know about shedding, but luckily, she is doing great - no side effects. What is tearing me apart is I want to go visit the baby, but not if the vaxxed people are there. How in the world do I tell her that I don't want to help/visit bc she is shedding? It's still way too soon to present any real data/facts, and then there's Mother's Day next weekend, and my Mother got the jab too. EEKS. Any advice?

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
30 April, 02:07
BEST GUESS EBS ?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 April, 02:17
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
WELL LOOKS TO ME LIKE WITHIN FIRST COUPLE
WEEKS OF MAY, ITS SET UP TO BE , BUT THINGS CHANGE

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 01:19
SO I ASK YOU ONCE THEY GET THIS COUNTRY CLEANED UP ...... ARE YOU GOING TO FALL BACK ASLEEP & LET THE LIBTARD LEFT COME BACK IN & FUCK IT ALL UP AGAIN ????
THIS IS OUR LAST SHOT OF CORRECTING ALL THIS CRAP !!!!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 01:27
OH BUT CSPOA ITS NOT ABOUT R vs. D WELL I BEG TO DIFFER NO TRUE CONSTITUTION PATRIOT WOULD ALLOW THIS COUNTRY OR THEMSELVES TO GET THIS CORRUPT !!
THE WEAK KNEED LEFT WOULD !!!!

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
29 April, 10:29
Thank you! While i am wanting this movie to end I know we have to be patient. its not our time line! This will help with the more stuborn, those that just cant believe! i am blessed, mu son thinks I have lost my mind! So I just drop hints or seeds! But family is the most important thing and we all love each other! Prayers for all! 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🙏🏻

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 10:32
In response Faith Whitehead to her Publication
HOLD THE LINE DONT GIVE UP FAITH , FOR ME THIS HAS BEEN A 35+ YR BATTLE FOR ME IN THIS DEEP STATE WAR !!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 April, 10:07
AlwaysCan Use A Pick-Up! Thank You! I Pray Many More Read It! I Have Many Times! Never Tire Of It!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 10:22
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
THANKS ANNA ❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 April, 10:05
😎✊ fort

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
30 April, 02:37
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Love the Zen Frog in his Om.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 April, 10:02
Hmmmmmm great post!! 😹😹😹🌸🌷

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 April, 01:37
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
NOTHING COMPARED TO YOURS KAT 🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 09:48
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
CORRECT I TOLD FOLKS IN FEB 17’ WE HAVE NOW 3 GITMO’S TO PLACE FOLKS & WERE THE US CONSTITUTION CAN PROTECT ALL THE CORRUPT CABAL DEEP STATE PEDO CROOKS

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 10:50
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 09:24
@ghostezra . YOU FOLLOWING THIS BIG GUY ?

SPORTS @SPORTS
29 April, 08:55
SEEING is BELIEVING. Until we SEE real and true justice, we have nothing at all. So far we have thousands and thousands of both DC pure trash swamp rats and John Albert Fetterman/Gabriel Manuel Sterling types roaming free unpunished. Until we SEE them arrested, perped, tried and hung, we have no country.

There is NO other way.

START THE MOTHER FUCKING HHANGINGS TODAY!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 09:11
In response SPORTS to his Publication
THOUSANDS OF ARREST HAVE BEEN DONE MY GUESS IS WORLD WIDE MILLIONS, CABAL DEAD BODIES ARE STACKED UP WORLD WIDE OUT OF PUBLIC EYE !!
REASON PUBLIC WILL FIND IT HARD ! END WONT BE FOR EVERYONE !
TRUE! EBS KICKS OFF PUBLIC KNOWING !

naval kishori Z @navalkishori
29 April, 08:49
BUT !! what is about the people dying from the vaccines , not only , the non vaccinated will become sick from the spike protein mRNA vaccinated , how long ? We will die in masses , is this the best ?

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
29 April, 08:59
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
There are always casualties in war. Trump cant be in full control of everything.
Free will is your gift from God, and Trump promotes it.
Trump is not responsible for the sheep who dont listen and research.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 09:22
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
THIS ISNT ON TRUMP ! TRUMP GAVE THIS OVER TO STATES & THOSE WHO RUN THOSE STATES !
WE HAVE FREE WILL ! NOBODY IS STICKING A GUN TO ANYONES HEAD & SAYING TAKE IT !

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
29 April, 08:27
Sounds great!
Thank Q

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 08:06
In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
29 April, 09:47
In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
29 April, 06:10

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 05:45