CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 05:27
GHOST PUT OUT A PRETTY GOOD RED PILL IN THIS POST !! ITS A PICK ME UP FOR PATRIOTS WHO ARE SICK OF THIS SHIT SHOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
29 April, 10:29
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Thank you! While i am wanting this movie to end I know we have to be patient. its not our time line! This will help with the more stuborn, those that just cant believe! i am blessed, mu son thinks I have lost my mind! So I just drop hints or seeds! But family is the most important thing and we all love each other! Prayers for all! 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
HOLD THE LINE DONT GIVE UP FAITH , FOR ME THIS HAS BEEN A 35+ YR BATTLE FOR ME IN THIS DEEP STATE WAR !!
10:32 AM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Faith Whitehead to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 May, 10:28
POJO WHY IS YOUR COMMENT RESTRICKED ? !

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
29 April, 09:20
Thank you for all your dedication to our Global Great Awakening! I've been at it about that long too, though not in the deeper research way that you have been. I am one of the long time "misfits" who just saw through a lot but never with a voice of credibility to those around me who just thought I was "from another planet" In the midwestern community where I am, being a truthteller is a lonely journey. Thanks so much for all your posts--they are so very helpful.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 09:28
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
❤️ WELCOME TO THE CLUB ⭐️ I KNOW HOW YOU HAVE FELT , 20+ YEARS WALKING THEM UP ABOUT NESRA & I GUESS I NEED A RUBBER ROOM 👀 YOUR A VETERAN THANK YOU