Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
29 April, 12:41
Oh, I am having fun on FB tonight. Serving up some roasted liberals 😋

Hope all you anons are out there kicking ass and taking names too!

#QFamily #HoldTheLine #letmeknowifyouneedbackup 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
I think @administrator should check you out or some fro**/s cuz you sound like a cannibal. Anons don't appreciate anything to do with the ways of any language pertaining to EATING PEOPLE! It is unethical, immoral and SATANIC! We see you and the almighty creator sees you. "These people are sick"! Language is your downfall.
12:59 AM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
29 April, 01:51
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
stop being sensitive- you little liberal. jesus christ! your high and mighty attitude is pissing me right the hell off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 02:08
In response Toast Jones to her Publication
Why are you calling me a liberal? How do you know I'm not a 100%Trump supporter. I know more about President Trump and Melania than you do. Geeze..... Another dumbass. Mind your business, this isn't high school. Go learn some history or something.

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 April, 01:25
😂haha🤣haha

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
29 April, 01:23
WTH?

29 April, 01:44
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
She's a bully and fake anon. I see right through how she talks. Much to learn yet.

29 April, 01:17
It’s cute you shared your own post like anyone on here actually agrees with you 😂 Anons have much thicker skin than you, Ms. Shill. Didn’t suprise me one bit to see “starseed” in your bio too. Freakin lunatic 🤪

29 April, 01:39
Look how you talk! Like a spoiled little brat who knows nothing about wars etc... You are nothing but a disrespectful, arrogant, BULLY! Watched too much "Gossip Girl"? Grow Up. Learn something for a change.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
29 April, 01:11
and btw, you def dont speak for ANY anons, u would get eaten alive on the boards. you def arent an anon, so font speak for them. we dont argue amongst ourselves. oh no, i said eaten alive, guess that makes me a cannibal, too😂😂😂

29 April, 01:13
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
😂😂😂 You are amazing!! ThanQ 😉

29 April, 01:36
Look how you don't even know how to read further than words you see with your own eyes. Typical, indoctrinated, inexperienced and arrogant.

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
29 April, 01:06
what the FUCK are you talking about?!?😂😂😂😂😂 serving as in “you got served” and she said ‘ass’?!!! you are cray cray lady and its ones like u who make us look the same. holy fuckin shit, ya nutball.

29 April, 01:28
Absolutely NOT, READ IT! "Serving up roasted..." this is what I call indoctrinated. I'm much older than you, I can tell your age by how you write and talk! All anons know about the children and no one would insinuate any talk near like a satanic Hollywood fan!
Taking names for what? We don't waste time with that, alright. Swearing either like a trash can DOES NOT make you a true and honorable patriot! Much learning to do here.

29 April, 01:03
Oh Lort 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you don’t like me, block me

29 April, 01:32
💥🚨SHILL ALERT ON PLATFORM!💥
There you go, that just says everything about you. I've already reported you. I want my contacts to see who you are so we do not waste time with you!!!