Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
29 April, 12:41
Oh, I am having fun on FB tonight. Serving up some roasted liberals πŸ˜‹

Hope all you anons are out there kicking ass and taking names too!

#QFamily #HoldTheLine #letmeknowifyouneedbackup πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
29 April, 12:59
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I think @administrator should check you out or some fro**/s cuz you sound like a cannibal. Anons don't appreciate anything to do with the ways of any language pertaining to EATING PEOPLE! It is unethical, immoral and SATANIC! We see you and the almighty creator sees you. "These people are sick"! Language is your downfall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
and btw, you def dont speak for ANY anons, u would get eaten alive on the boards. you def arent an anon, so font speak for them. we dont argue amongst ourselves. oh no, i said eaten alive, guess that makes me a cannibal, tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
01:11 AM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeeAnon37 in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
29 April, 01:36
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
Look how you don't even know how to read further than words you see with your own eyes. Typical, indoctrinated, inexperienced and arrogant.

29 April, 01:43
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Ouch. Somebody is feeling a bit butt hurt tonight πŸ˜‚

29 April, 01:13
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You are amazing!! ThanQ πŸ˜‰

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
29 April, 01:18
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
and she literally reposted something that says the republicans have the dems β€œskewered” re the watermarked ballots. what a friggen loon. my gawwwwdπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈguess shes a satanist, too. what in the af...