Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Oh, I am having fun on FB tonight. Serving up some roasted liberals πŸ˜‹

Hope all you anons are out there kicking ass and taking names too!

#QFamily #HoldTheLine #letmeknowifyouneedbackup πŸ˜‰
12:41 AM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
29 April, 01:02
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I make an appointment with myself to dedicate at least 2 solid nights a week and go on random liberal subreddits and red-pill till they perma ban me, then its off to another. rinse and repeat. If u can imagine, its WAY worse over there than fb, they LOVE covid, the whole fucking site is full of brainwashed libs who still are obsessed with Trump. i stay off fb because i have so many memories on there and theyll just shut down ur acct, so i dont even anger myself and log on anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
29 April, 01:09
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
Oooo I’ll have to do that!! I am usually very careful on FB because of my business page. Don’t want to lose access to it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
29 April, 12:59
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I think @administrator should check you out or some fro**/s cuz you sound like a cannibal. Anons don't appreciate anything to do with the ways of any language pertaining to EATING PEOPLE! It is unethical, immoral and SATANIC! We see you and the almighty creator sees you. "These people are sick"! Language is your downfall.

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 April, 01:25
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
πŸ˜‚haha🀣haha

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
29 April, 01:51
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
stop being sensitive- you little liberal. jesus christ! your high and mighty attitude is pissing me right the hell off.