Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
29 April, 12:41
Oh, I am having fun on FB tonight. Serving up some roasted liberals 😋

Hope all you anons are out there kicking ass and taking names too!

#QFamily #HoldTheLine #letmeknowifyouneedbackup 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
29 April, 12:59
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I think @administrator should check you out or some fro**/s cuz you sound like a cannibal. Anons don't appreciate anything to do with the ways of any language pertaining to EATING PEOPLE! It is unethical, immoral and SATANIC! We see you and the almighty creator sees you. "These people are sick"! Language is your downfall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
stop being sensitive- you little liberal. jesus christ! your high and mighty attitude is pissing me right the hell off.
01:51 AM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LePepeToastJones in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
29 April, 02:08
In response Toast Jones to her Publication
Why are you calling me a liberal? How do you know I'm not a 100%Trump supporter. I know more about President Trump and Melania than you do. Geeze..... Another dumbass. Mind your business, this isn't high school. Go learn some history or something.

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
29 April, 02:19
LOL
You sound like a child.
Go to bed grandma

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
29 April, 03:31
Eat your heart out, honey. Or um... does that make me satanic too? 😂 I agree with @lepepetoastjones GO TO BED GRANDMA 😂😂😂