Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 April, 05:26
Hey @vincentkennedy , #TheGreatDefault almost upon us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
sorry for posting here but I did because I know you got connections DOC. West of yyc🇨🇦, they are chemtrailing us like crazy. we start to go into spring like weather , they drop the trails then it snows, and gets cold. It jappened a lot latel. This pic is from today. Can someone high up check with military sources and see what they are spraying us with. It appears it’s meant to block out the sun and stop warmer weather. ☹️ maybe they are now trying to stop us from growing food.
06:03 PM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OurHumanStory in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
28 April, 07:08
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
🤬i wm in northern cal and can tell that the planes takimg off from moffett field! on easter the ONLY clouds in the sky were from the chemicals

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 10:06
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Its 🤬. we have such a short spring and summer. We still have snow from the last chemtrailing. i feel like they are trying to starve us out.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
28 April, 07:06
I AM SO SICK OF IT!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 April, 07:02
they've been assaulting us too w/ctrails for days now - i will know we have won and it's over when that sheot ends. did 17 ever talk about this poison?

28 April, 10:02
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I am not aware of 17 directing us on that. I’ll look back and see.