Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
30 April, 07:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Technically or Publicly?
MAY day is this weekend, yes?
Financial "Crash", Military engages to retain calm, precipice, Darkness and truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
28 April, 09:17
I'd guess 2022 because there is so much great hope for 2023. I remember VK said that it would be pointless to reveal anything/one prior to the fall of MSM. I'm still waiting on the 20-30% crash he mentioned back in Feb. Its gone up 5-10% since he posted that comment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
29 April, 02:33
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
if this continues on into 2022 we're going to have a mass die-off of those who have gotten the jab not to mention whatever is inside of them is affecting people around them. things have to wrap up and change/heal this year.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
28 April, 06:03
sorry for posting here but I did because I know you got connections DOC. West of yyc🇨🇦, they are chemtrailing us like crazy. we start to go into spring like weather , they drop the trails then it snows, and gets cold. It jappened a lot latel. This pic is from today. Can someone high up check with military sources and see what they are spraying us with. It appears it’s meant to block out the sun and stop warmer weather. ☹️ maybe they are now trying to stop us from growing food.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
28 April, 07:06
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
I AM SO SICK OF IT!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
28 April, 07:08
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
🤬i wm in northern cal and can tell that the planes takimg off from moffett field! on easter the ONLY clouds in the sky were from the chemicals

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
28 April, 05:44
#thegreat Default + The Great reset it seems

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
28 April, 05:29
..and while you’re at it VK; Whats your Pissed-Level Meter, reading at? ⏳⏰

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 05:27
Look at my last post. You'll be happy, then the one under that.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 April, 05:27
Where has VK been???? I miss that guy!!!