USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
EXPOSED !! WHY YOU CAN'T CATCH A VIRUS - GREAT EXPLANATION !! MUST WATCH !! SHARE FAR AND WIDE !!
06:30 AM - Apr 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
28 April, 07:29
In response USCG VET to his Publication
so what are common cold-/ and Influenza ? We all get this things now and than....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F B Jones @FBJones
28 April, 01:33
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
High level of apoptosis due to stress on the body (lifestyle, food, chemicals, etc.) produces too much toxins in the body - creates cytokine storm or inflammation, histamine response among other hormones - in turn effects the function of organs, etc. (my theory based on science (advanced biochem, advanced biology, organic chem 1, 2, 3, etc.) . This explanation of virus being dead debris makes more sense than what the science textbooks say).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 April, 07:17
need a link to share

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
28 April, 07:20
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 April, 07:16
CORRECT. You cannot catch a virus. We been lied too. Cannot get this in peoples heads.

I am What I am @OfLight
28 April, 07:01
do you have the web address link would love to share elsewhere

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
28 April, 07:19
In response I am What I am to her Publication