Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 April, 02:28
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
After 31 years of domestic abuse and violence, I managed to free myself and my kids. I have PTSD too, bad. Would love to read your journey, maybe it can help me too. Some days are just gonna be bad ones, impossible ones. On those days, I try and do nothing and just exist, having faith, FAITH, that it will get better. My kids help anchor me too, I live for them right now.

If you can get a service dog, or just a special dog that makes you smile and snuggles when you're in a downer, that helps. My son has an autism service dog, I've seen the power there. And I have a special little dog that is never more than 6' away from me, she makes me smile on the hardest days. I'm not a dog person, but there is something special when the right dog and the right person pair up.

I'll be praying for you every night - I lift up many in prayer, and those unnamed that God knows their needs...

If you write your journey, you will help others learn so they can help understand those with PTSD...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Field of Light @EartherealArts
28 April, 12:52
Your strength and courage will inspire many. So glad you're making your way thru the valley. Saw this just now, and thought of you. https://tipsto.live/2021/0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ave Del mar @Yumiloo
28 April, 12:37
Joey! Good morning! I'm happy to read your update 🐕✨ Let us know about your recovery. Write when ever you need to, be sure we are holding you tight! 😉

Christy Connelly @connch74
28 April, 12:04
Peace be with you. 🙏❤️ Amen.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
28 April, 12:02
🙏I struggle to find the right words, but I do care, and I know you can work through this. You are loved, and you are love. :)

Zack Cook @Fishergrad05
28 April, 11:53
Isaiah 41:10 😘

🙌🏼🙏🏼💪🏻🇺🇸

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
28 April, 11:49
Good Morning Joey! Please share your journey if you feel comfortable, as we are here to lift you up! I was wondering if you had heard more about the service dog, what a blessing that would be for you. I am happy to see that you are recognizing that you are not alone and you are LOVED by many! May you have a blessed day!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
28 April, 11:42
YOU ARE LOVED. NEVER FORGET THIS.

YOU ARE LOVED.

I LOVE YOU

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 April, 11:43
Sending love and light ! May God bless you with divine healing ! 🙏🙏🙏

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
28 April, 11:27
I understand the struggle. I too query whether to stay in this world everyday since losing my husband to death 2 months ago. I cant imagine living with this pain Every day.

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
28 April, 11:25
Sending you love, light and big Welsh cwtches 🙏🏻

F1r3 ... @F1r3
28 April, 11:23
I know I would love to read about your progress and how youre doing! Keep up the good work, brother, we love and support you. We hear you 💗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 April, 11:15
You're in my prayers constantly. I pray you do share your recovery. I can learn from you how to love my husband better. PTSD is a family thing because when one person struggles with it, everyone does. I always tease my husband when I say that he teaches me patience every day. I always prayed for more of it :). He was the answer to my prayers :). What you are doing sharing your story will help so many others. Onward and upward Joey. We are all here and have your back. GOD be with you today.

Charissma _15 @Riley
28 April, 11:11
Good morning Joey, so happy to see your post! We are here with you all the way, sending love and prayers continuely. You said it, We are Family. I love you, keep pushing, You've got this. I believe in you and I know God has you surrounded. The best is yet to come, believe it.🙏❤️

Chuck Armstrong @PatrioticDuty
28 April, 02:50
Here with you Brother. Sending lots of Prayers and Positivity your way.
Things that helped me.
Every day, tell yourself 10 things you are Grateful for.
Meditate, it helps Calm You Nerves and control your breathing.
❤️🙏

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 April, 02:40
We're walking this journey with you by your side. I pray that dog works out. I feel she will be perfect for you - Divine timing! She will help you as you heal.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 April, 01:22
We’re with you Joey and sending you prayer, love and good vibs again tonight.😊 PTSD IS a terrible thing and if sharing helps you get better than share away....we want to see you make a full recovery. WWG1WGA and you’ve got a whole boat load of Patriots walking with you. Are you getting a Belgian Malinois? They are gorgeous dogs. Post pictures when you can. Rest easy tonight friend, you are never alone. 🙏❤️😊

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
28 April, 01:00
We are here for you always❤

God Wins donated @GR2021
28 April, 12:56
Joey, you have family here praying for you through the nights and the days. Thankful to watch your journey to recovery. Sometimes i get indifferent with all this BS going on for over a year and with people around me still in a slumber inspite of shaking them to wake up. Your post and all the patriots praying for you, brought life to my heart once again. Thank you! And praying for you. ❤️🇺🇸

True North @TrueNorthGirl
28 April, 12:54
🙏❤️

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
28 April, 12:45
We are with you! We are not going anywhere bro! #wwg1wga
We can camp out all night if you need #fren !