Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
We’re with you Joey and sending you prayer, love and good vibs again tonight.😊 PTSD IS a terrible thing and if sharing helps you get better than share away....we want to see you make a full recovery. WWG1WGA and you’ve got a whole boat load of Patriots walking with you. Are you getting a Belgian Malinois? They are gorgeous dogs. Post pictures when you can. Rest easy tonight friend, you are never alone. 🙏❤️😊
01:22 AM - Apr 28, 2021
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 April, 09:28
❤️ U 2 Patriot! Hope the fit is good, if not this one, God will help you find the right one. I hope you have a great day today! 🙏❤️😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
28 April, 11:03
That's some of the best therapy in the world. Good for you!

I volunteer for K9s For Warriors and have seen miracles.
One cool thing I learned is the warrior's cortisol level goes down once they get their dog.....but, so does the dog's! Win-Win!

Also, please keep sharing. It's so helpful to share, and you're helping a lot of others too. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396