Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
DoD “Truly super.” tweet got my attention.
06:26 PM - Apr 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
28 April, 12:41
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
27 April, 10:27
Can we get some PAIN in DC SOON ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
27 April, 08:37
How does 23 mean Bring the Pain ?

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
28 April, 11:31
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
A lot of the coms are in the form of gematria. We were told to learn the coms. Some of us did.

Andrew Smith @A_Smitty2014
27 April, 07:24
Pain.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
27 April, 07:14
Vibes ✨

katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
02 May, 08:10
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
27 April, 07:02
Yesssss Bring it!!!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
27 April, 06:53
NowCmesTHEP@in---23!!!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 April, 06:42
Psalm 23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 April, 06:38
Relevant?

Q #23
10/31/17

Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11.
Why is this relevant?
Who can be held hostage and controlled?
CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil).
Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent?
They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one. He controls the top.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 April, 06:38
😏sweet 😏

Denise Gee @Aynaia
27 April, 06:36
Couldnt resist taking a pic & posting as its my BDAY!😂🤣😂

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
27 April, 07:11
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
🎉Happy Birthday , Luv!🎉 I pray you have a day fulled with love 💕 , laughter 😂 & blessed memories and of course CAKE! 🎂

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
28 April, 12:07
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Hope you had a great birthday Patriot. 🇺🇸🎊🎁🎉