Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bonnie Gayle @BonnieGayle
27 January, 04:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Fema Camp Temp Jail Cell? That's what it looks like to me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 January, 08:37
This guy has been filming a lot of goings on https://t.me/richardcitize...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 January, 08:11
πŸ‘€lite up

Novax Cue @Novax
26 January, 11:18
Here's the link if anyone is interested https://bmarkostructures.c...

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
26 January, 10:50
So, they are going to be adding the dividers and doors soon. Let's hope they have been ordered.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
26 January, 08:04
Maybe a Fema jail to place them during military tribunals.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 January, 08:03
3 people see on movement this am - live cam

Chellz 170 @Chellz
26 January, 07:52

Miran Duran @Miranduran
26 January, 11:49
In response Chellz 170 to her Publication
What the hell is it for? this isn't where the inauguration was?

Kat Alexis @Katlou
26 January, 03:43
In response Chellz 170 to her Publication
what on earth did they need reviewing stands for?? There were hardly any people at the inUguration in the first place!!

Chellz 170 @Chellz
26 January, 07:50

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
26 January, 02:37
HAHHAAAA...
KINDA LQQKS LIKE THE WHITE HOUSE AFTR
BIDEN/HARRIS WALKD THRU THE DQQR !!
...>???
;)

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
25 January, 11:39
I'm Loving it!

Thread Headed Stranger @ThreadHeadedStranger
25 January, 11:30
This is same or similar material but not the same structure as by the WH. That structure is more in the fashion of a parking garage but make for pedestrian traffic only, i.e. camera crews & spectators. You can literally see through it from 1 side to the other. it also has 2 stairwells.

D33D (AKA PIX3LCHIC) @TX4NGELW4RRIOR_11
25 January, 07:50
Hmmm... Where have I seen something similar???πŸ€” Ohhhh yes! In front of the WH!🀫

CanAm Girl @CanAmGirl
25 January, 07:40
On the night of the inaguration on the WH live cam feed and someone in the chat (it was earth tv feed they had on YT) asked what is that building? Three people in chat immediately said they work in penal systems and that was a mobile jail.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
26 January, 07:48
In response CanAm Girl to his Publication
Bingo! Grest catch!!!

CanAm Girl @CanAmGirl
27 January, 05:27
In response CanAm Girl to his Publication
I am retracting the above. It is being dismantled

Benedict Carr @BenedictCarr
25 January, 07:18
Its also the location of the Joke Bye-den "oval office." πŸ˜‰

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 January, 07:15
how i've pieced this all together in my head:

nobody in or out of DC without MIL knowing
most targets are already inside
temp prisons to hold detainees awaiting transport
under the cover of night, contracted buses/vans with limo timt take prisoners away
next round of prisoners brought to temp holding cells
temp prison right by road, easy access to load prisoners for transport

benefit is slow movement of people - slow disappearance, harder to detect change.
telework helps keep up 'normal'.

5,000 NG on orders into March - multi-phased operation including the real inauguration..?

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
26 January, 07:50
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
What a precise military operation πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 January, 10:47
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Great summary.

Dailey Lugartt @Daileylugatt
25 January, 06:43
maria hawk..you stopped talkin tome

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 January, 06:16
Here they are side by side.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
26 January, 11:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It's an observation tower for the elites

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
27 January, 07:58
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
They were working on it today when I was watching the livefeed of it... I think it's a station for hanging treasonous traitors!!

Jack Beanstalk @JackBeanstalk
25 January, 06:04
Han ANYTHING about this new building thing been covered by any news network? Seems a reporter or two would have asked at the very least.

Gale Renner @Blue68lemans
25 January, 07:51
In response Jack Beanstalk to his Publication
The MSM dang sure not going to ask.

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
25 January, 05:14
from the pic I took off the live stream I'd say it's a catwalk

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
25 January, 11:42
In response Caroline July to her Publication
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈYES PERFECT

Jennifer Miller @3js2ms
25 January, 11:53
In response Caroline July to her Publication
Jumping in here. I've been looking at this. My 2cents, media platform?

Richie Richard @Richie
25 January, 03:52
Oh, this is cool. So the pod can be put on a container ship and be set out to sea with no destination. Ha crisis averted.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
26 January, 10:56
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
my thoughts exactly!
(do ya think tbey might be stamped "evergreen"?) πŸ˜‰

American Woman @American_Woman45
25 January, 03:45
Shut the front door!!! πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‚ YESSSSSSS!!! πŸ‘

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 03:37
Look at all the buildings around the
White House.

Which one in the picture does not fit?

Sam Brown @sambrown
25 January, 03:31

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
25 January, 02:42
If you look at the current structure it looks like a 3 tier driving range. You can see the lawn of the WH if you look through it. It may be press area for something to come? Who knows!

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
25 January, 03:17
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
I think it's a reflection of the grass. Could be reflective glass that you can see out, but no one can see in?

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
25 January, 02:36
Lock 'em all up!!! Oh glorious day! Rid the evil Lord and thank you!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 January, 02:21
looks a little small 😁 what is the max occupancy 🧐

Days Of Elijah @Stella
25 January, 02:19
It was under construction in Nov. 2020.
Now it's almost finished.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
25 January, 02:53
In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication
is that a prison? [ pre-fab prison cells]

Cheryl Kaupp @cheryl240
26 January, 12:16
In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication
Hopefully it is for public hangings.

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
25 January, 02:16
R these in DC now?

Alicia Denton @alwaysmyfirst
25 January, 02:33
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Bookish Girl @Noninon
25 January, 02:11
Wow...just wow!