Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 January, 01:33
👀👀👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
27 January, 07:58
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
They were working on it today when I was watching the livefeed of it... I think it's a station for hanging treasonous traitors!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 January, 02:22
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Important to know and thank you for sharing what you saw. Someone is trying to convince everyone that it was put there to watch an inaug parade. Maybe , yet, It's odd they took all of the staging and bleachers down the week before for everyones "safety" but left this up and that it hasn't been removed yet.

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
26 January, 11:29
It's an observation tower for the elites

Kenneth KARP @Patriot_ken
26 January, 07:48
read another anon from the area says its for the inaug an set up every yr. dont quote me on it. ill see if i can find the thread

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 January, 08:06
In response Kenneth KARP to his Publication
I read that too, think it was Phaethon. Anyone can say anything and he admits to being a potstirrer. Enough people experienced with the Military or prison system are suggesting it may be something else. I think we need to 100% certainty be seeing it removed. We all know, they were removing all of the stages, stands and bleachers just the week before, why not it too? We all know it was prerecorded on a sunny day. It should have been removed already, the inaug is well over. I'm not sure what it is yet myself. Maybe it was for optics and now they are to lazy to take it down. Its still up. Why?

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
26 January, 07:37
Maybe, but, I thought Gitmo was built for that purpose.